Everyday Teabags

Edit tea info Last updated by Julia

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I was actually hoping this would be a weaker version of M&S' extra strong teabags because my system can't take it. However this was pretty similar to their Gold blend, actually. It's smooth, but...” Read full tasting note
    Pcanjjaxdcd 35 tasting notes

From Marks and Spencer

Marks and Spencer Fairtrade Everyday Blend (Red) Teabags make a smooth and light cup of tea. This blend is sourced from Fairtrade-certified tea growers in East Africa and North India. Light golden teas from the highlands of Kenya and Tanzania are combined with a small quantity of rich tea from the Assam Valley, to give a smooth flavoured blend, ideal for drinking at any time of the day. Strength No. 2 (medium).

About Marks and Spencer View company

1 Tasting Note

I was actually hoping this would be a weaker version of M&S’ extra strong teabags because my system can’t take it. However this was pretty similar to their Gold blend, actually. It’s smooth, but just not my cup of tea (har..har… okay I’m sorry). I’ve had a friend tell me she liked it, but I personally prefer their extra strong teabags for the malty taste. I do wish they’d sell these in smaller packs, I had to give most of it away because I couldn’t possibly finish 80 bags.