Green Tea and Honey - Marley's Mellow Mood

Black Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Sunshine-7

• “I'm a fan of his music and his family's charity work. I have been to the Bob Marley Cafe in Orlando. I have over 14 of his CDs. Yeah...I'm a Bob Marley fan. I visited my parents tonight and...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “I found this at the Wegman's near my parents. I'm a big fan of Bob Marley and was surprised there were a few Bob Marley teas. This one was delicious. Sweet. :)” Read full tasting note
    oOTeaOo 1602 tasting notes
  • “Always a good one to grab whenever you are at Wegmans (or any other food store). They recently took Melatonin out of the ingredients but I am not complaining. Because of the various extracts if...” Read full tasting note
    TTTT1 4 tasting notes

From Marley Beverage Company

Marley Beverages have developed a special blend of ingredients that will calm your soul and ease your mind. Marley Mellow Mood is not an energy drink but a relaxation drink. With all the chaos around the world we feel that it is important for everyone to be able to relax, whether your stressed or wanting to mellow down, Marley Mellow Mood is your premium relaxation drink.

Marley Beverage Company has launched a premium line of natural and healthful beverage products to coincide with the iconic cultural image and universal recognition of Bob Marley. MBC first launched 100% all natural relaxation beverages followed by high quality teas, carbonated beverages, and soon we will have juices and coffee drinks. MBC is currently has supplied products in select North American geographic regions and plans to launch additional international markets in Fall 2010.

Ingredients: Green Tea, Valerian Root Extract, Lemon Balm, Chamomile Flower Extract, Hops Extract, Passionflower Extract, Melatonin, pure cane sugar, honey

About Marley Beverage Company View company

I’m a fan of his music and his family’s charity work. I have been to the Bob Marley Cafe in Orlando. I have over 14 of his CDs. Yeah…I’m a Bob Marley fan.

I visited my parents tonight and to my surprise they had a groovy lil glass bottle of Bob Marley Iced Tea waiting for me.

I was a little skeptical. BUT…this iced tea was REALLY GOOD. I mean REALLY GOOD. Sure, it was sweet from the pure cane sugar and honey but it was mellow or what I like to call paler. It wasn’t overly sweet nor was it artificial tasting like many bottled iced teas can be. I might say this is my new favorite bottled sweetened iced tea! I am looking forward to trying the other 3.

This was a mellower juicy green tea that was sugary-sweet and didn’t leave a weird aftertaste, thankfully. I ended up REALLY liking this and was very surprised! YUMMO!

I found this at the Wegman’s near my parents. I’m a big fan of Bob Marley and was surprised there were a few Bob Marley teas. This one was delicious. Sweet. :)

TeaEqualsBliss

Wegmans! Gotta LOVE Wegmans!!!!

Always a good one to grab whenever you are at Wegmans (or any other food store). They recently took Melatonin out of the ingredients but I am not complaining. Because of the various extracts if you drink the suggested serving size, it will calm and mellow you. If you drink the whole bottle it will knock you out. Great tea, sweet but no weird aftertaste. Recommended.