Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

• “Sipdown! Done with this for now, of course I am tempted to run right out and buy more right away but perhaps I should focus on drinking the green teas I already have? Oh the bane of practicality... ” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2168 tasting notes

From Marukyu-Koyamaen

The new buds are cultivated under screen cover for a few days. This tea has a characteristic mild taste and bright green colour.

About Marukyu-Koyamaen View company

Sipdown!
Done with this for now, of course I am tempted to run right out and buy more right away but perhaps I should focus on drinking the green teas I already have? Oh the bane of practicality…

Missy

Wow must be really good!

TeaBrat

it is! sweet, green and clean!

ScottTeaMan

Practicality and tea obsessions rarely work well together! I speak for myself, of course. ;-))

Doug F

Where did you get this? I found their web site but it doesn’t look like there is a way to order.

Shinobi_cha

@Triumph – you can order from them, but it involves faxing your order/payment info., etc.! However… Amy oh, didn’t you mention you found this from a US retailer? Who carries it?

TeaBrat

I get it from a shop in Japantown in San Francisco called Asakichi. If you call, they may ship you some. :)

Doug F

Thanks Amy and Shinobi_cha!

Shinobi_cha