Organic Cinnamon Rooibos

Rooibos Yerba maté Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Aimie Rout
180 °F / 82 °C

• “Got this from Cha Cha Tea. Smells pretty great, so I thought I'd try a cup before bed. The instructions say 2-3 tsp. I used 2, so that probably explains how weak it ended up being. I made the...” Read full tasting note
    erythrismal 2 tasting notes

From Mate Factor Canada

All Organic Ingredients:
green yerba mate, red rooibos, cinnamon bark, chicory & nutmeg

About Mate Factor Canada View company

Got this from Cha Cha Tea. Smells pretty great, so I thought I’d try a cup before bed. The instructions say 2-3 tsp. I used 2, so that probably explains how weak it ended up being. I made the mistake of adding milk before tasting to see if it even needed it. Oh well, it smelled nice, at least! It just tasted like nothing. I’ll try using more leaf next time.
EDIT: Okay, I tried it again. Used a whole 3 tsp, 4 minutes, and no milk. Still doesn’t taste like much! The cinnamon flavour got a little stronger when I added some Splenda, but still disappointing. I’m currently cold-brewing some in the fridge, because I’m determined to find SOME way to make this taste as good as it smells.

180 °F / 82 °C