Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Lala

• “SIPDOWN! (269) Finally feel like i'm starting to get somewhere with my sipdowns though i do have a few teas coming from cavocorax and i might have just picked up a few teas for terriharplady and i...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4034 tasting notes
  • “Made this one as a cold brew. Normally I like bamboo as a cold brew. This one, all I can take is lemongrass and verbena. There is a slight spicey aftertaste, which I would guess is the ginger,...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 709 tasting notes

From McQuarries Tea & Coffee Merchants

A tropical blend combining the brisk taste of kaffir limes, fragrant lemon grass, ginger, and all natural bamboo.
Origin: blended in Germany.
Ingredients: apple bits, carrot bits, bamboo leaves, lemon grass, verbena, ginger slices, sunflower petals, and natural flavours.

About McQuarries Tea & Coffee Merchants View company

SIPDOWN! (269) Finally feel like i’m starting to get somewhere with my sipdowns though i do have a few teas coming from cavocorax and i might have just picked up a few teas for terriharplady and i to share. BUT! i think i can get under 250 by the end of the weekend so i think i’m doing ok. Not great, but ok and i’ve certainly managed to curb my spending impulses a bunch.

Really happy with this one from lala! It’s one of those unexpected happy teas :) Sad to see it go but at least i know i enjoy it and can get more eventually!

Terri HarpLady

I think you & I are riding the steeply spiraling slippery slope, lol

lol at least we’re doing it together!

Terri HarpLady

That’s right, we’re on the Buddy System! :)

Cavocorax

Well at least my samples for both of you are relatively small. I just stuck with what you asked for!

bwahahahahahaha

Made this one as a cold brew. Normally I like bamboo as a cold brew. This one, all I can take is lemongrass and verbena. There is a slight spicey aftertaste, which I would guess is the ginger, but it does not necessarily taste like ginger. The lemongrass would make this a thirst quenching, cold drink, but I think I prefer this one hot.