Edit tea info Last updated by Lala

• “I am pretty sure this is the same as the Metropolitan Tea Company Tea but I am not sure as the website doesn't have a description up yet. I bought this one based on smell. There was no...” Read full tasting note
    Lala1 709 tasting notes
  • “Thanks to *Lala* (my Secret Pumpkin for Round 1) for this sample. This was pretty tasty but nothing special. There's a hint of spice but it's not overpowering. I managed 2 steepings out of 2 tsp in...” Read full tasting note
    jeweledthumb 240 tasting notes

From McQuarries Tea & Coffee Merchants

Pumpkin spice black tea blend which combines the flavors of hibiscus, rosehip, rooibos, cinnamon, apple and orange with pieces of tiny candy confetti. A luscious tea – the perfect pick-me-up to enjoy before a midnight screening!

About McQuarries Tea & Coffee Merchants View company

I am pretty sure this is the same as the Metropolitan Tea Company Tea but I am not sure as the website doesn’t have a description up yet.

I bought this one based on smell. There was no ingredients listed on the jar. It smelled like a sweet black tea, kind of spicey like a chai. But not super chai or anything.

I did not realize, there must be chocolate in this tea. I am not a huge chocolate tea fan, but I can handle some blends. This tea has a chocolately taste. Reminds me more of rocky road. It is quite sweet because there are sprinkles in it. There are fall spices, cinnamon. Not a lot of cardamom like would be in chai.

Overall an ok blend. I like the name of the tea more than the tea itself. Ha ha. It got a bit bitter towards the end of the cup, but I also let it steep longer than usual because I forgot about it. Oops.

Thanks to Lala (my Secret Pumpkin for Round 1) for this sample. This was pretty tasty but nothing special. There’s a hint of spice but it’s not overpowering. I managed 2 steepings out of 2 tsp in my 16oz steeping mug. I get a hint of a fruit flavor (dare I say pumpkin?) at the end of the sip which is quite pleasant.