2007 Dayi Yunxiang Pu-erh

Pu-erh Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Justin

From Menghai Tea Factory

A premium 500 grams tea cake is flavoured with mellow, pure in aromatic smell. It brews a ruby red soup, sweet and thick.

Thanks to its long history and rich experience, Menghai Tea Factory makes the best of ripen teas, this one is no exception.

About Menghai Tea Factory View company

A great buy for someone who’s only had bad, fishy shu pu’er, Dayi’s Yunxiang cake redeems the name of shu. And for any doubters, this tea’s traits define why I love Menghai Factory shu pu above all others and worth its price. When I’m in the market again for cooked tea, this cake is on my list.

Notes: Malt, clean, walnuts, soil, dried bamboo, grains, black pepper, sweet, winter squash, rocky.

Other features: stronger on sides of tongue, one infusion left a tingly feeling on my tongue, no acidity or awkward flavors even when infusions cool down.

Tastes even better than usual in my new Yixing pot. This is the smallest one I have, around 4.5 oz. Got about 5 or 6 out of around 4.5-5g of leaf.