The Next Morning Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by cody

• “I admit I was largely intrigued by the packaging and website for Sanctuary T's new Mentor Tea line. (We've argued this point in the forums before... I like packaging and design, and it will always...” Read full tasting note
    codylynnclark 183 tasting notes

From Mentor Tea

You work hard, and then you play hard. You’re not sorry that you stayed up so late. You got a little shut-eye but a new day beckons. Before you know it, you’re ready to take on anything. The Next Morning Blend has you energized and focused. Good morning, have a nice day.

About Mentor Tea View company

I admit I was largely intrigued by the packaging and website for Sanctuary T’s new Mentor Tea line. (We’ve argued this point in the forums before… I like packaging and design, and it will always affect my purchases.)

I was happy to see Assam and Ceylon on the label, as they are my favorite black teas. I’d asked about the blend on Twitter, because I didn’t want to get myself into a Smoky Tea Situation, and was pretty sure I’d like this one. And I did. It makes a nice breakfast tea… maybe closer to Irish than English, which is lovely.