Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

From Metropolitan Tea Company

25 Cranberry Tea Bags – With all-natural Cranberry Flavors The Cranberry Tea has a full, pungent cranberry-flavor and is simply outstanding, both hot and chilled The Metropolitan Cranberry Tea is naturally flavored and comes in a beautifully designed wooden box. The box contains 25 premium ceylon tea bags that are flavor-sealed to keep them fresh.

About Metropolitan Tea Company View company

Just bought this today…thanks to LiberTEAs little Metro-Tea push earlier! LOL

I was looking for something different…that I haven’t tried and could buy quick – locally…this was staring at me. Not sure why but it did.

Upon first sniff you could certainly smell the cranberry! Once I started to steep it lost a lot of it’s scent. It’s medium to dark brown in color.

The Cranberry taste brings more of a bittery-type flavoring to the black VS a more tarty-fruit taste…which is ok by me. I would personally classify this as a medium strength bagged tea. And it’s fairly good! I bought it locally and had a nice chat with the store owner…she’s considering opening up a tea shop within her ‘already-there store’. I hope she does.

TeaEqualsBliss

I’m liking this better cold, too :P

Enjoying a cup of this today. I brewed my first cup a bit too strong (using 2 bags instead of just one), and it didn’t work out too well, then I brewed it again with just one bag and it was much more palatable. The cranberry is tart with a nice level of sweetness, and the tart tingles on the tongue in the aftertaste. It’s a really good representation of the cranberry flavor.