Edit tea info Last updated by amandajo

• “Ah, back home for a short break before the evening reception, dinner, and theatrical presentation (yes, our entertainment tonight is dinner theater!). Decided to brew up a pot of this since I...” Read full tasting note
    Madmama 902 tasting notes

From Metropolitan Tea Company

Mlesna elderberry tea is a premium blend of black Ceylon tea with a wonderful elderberry aroma and the full flavor of tiny wild elderberries. Makes a great ice tea! This decorative box contains 25 tea bags and has the Mlesna gold seal.

About Metropolitan Tea Company View company

Ah, back home for a short break before the evening reception, dinner, and theatrical presentation (yes, our entertainment tonight is dinner theater!). Decided to brew up a pot of this since I really need the caffeine to make it through the rest of the conference today.

amandajo sent me this in the tea-tag swap. I think I’m going to enjoy it, even though I think I should have brewed it for 3 minutes instead of 5. Will hold off on actually rating it until I do a 3 minute steep (and when I’m not eating pretzels and salsa con queso)!