Le Marche Spice Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by tattooed_tea

1 Tasting Note View all

• “My local kitchen store had all their loose leaf teas on sale for ONE DOLLAR! :o That was suppose to he for 50g, but when i got there I found 2-4 oz bags for $1 no tax. Oh my. Unfortunately there...” Read full tasting note
    tattooed_tea 290 tasting notes

From Metropolitan Tea Company

An excellent spice tea tending cinnamon hot with delicious fruit tones. Fasten your seatbelt for a taste extravaganza!

About Metropolitan Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

My local kitchen store had all their loose leaf teas on sale for ONE DOLLAR! :o That was suppose to he for 50g, but when i got there I found 2-4 oz bags for $1 no tax. Oh my. Unfortunately there weren’t many flavoured ones left. But I did grab this one which i thought would be a gem and then some teas for the travelling tea box.

The dry notes smell very spicy, mostly of cinnamon, almost like cinnamon hearts, but not as sweet smelling. Once steeped it stills smells spicy.
On the first sip its still very hot and I mostly get a black tea taste :( booo, with the yummy spices taking a back seat. I prefer when the tea taste takes a back seat to the flavour aspect of Tue tea.
Unfortunately the black tea stays at the forefront. This isn’t a horrible tea, by any means, but with the smell its not what i was expecting. I’m not sure if this is making its way into my cupboard. I will probably have to have it again to make that decision, for now it goes back into my sip down pile.
Can’t really complain since I did only pay $1 for 2.4oz of it.