Oolong Orange Blossom Tea

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Marcel Duchamp

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I had this tea for the first time at a cafe. I don't know it was the creme brule tart I was having with this tea or the tea itself, but I fell in love with it. What I love the most about this...” Read full tasting note
    LadyGray 9 tasting notes

From Metropolitan Tea Company

Oolong Orange Blossom Tea is wildly exotic. Toasty roundness with fruity Jasmine notes. Stunning as an iced tea.

Grade: FOP Oolong (Flowery Orange Pekoe Oolong)
Altitude 2500 ft, 6500 ft above sea level
Manufacture Type: Oolong style
Infusion: Golden amber
Ingredients: Luxury oolong tea, Luxury black tea, Jasmine petals, Natural dried orange, Natural flavors.

About Metropolitan Tea Company View company

1 Tasting Note

I had this tea for the first time at a cafe. I don’t know it was the creme brule tart I was having with this tea or the tea itself, but I fell in love with it.

What I love the most about this tea, is that it is the only real orange “blossom” tea I have had here so far. Others usually have some kind of floral taste that is not necessarily orange blossom and accompanied by orange peel that isn’t bad if you’re looking for it.

The orange blossom with the oolong tea makes a really smooth blend that I really like. I have this tea whenever I am not feeling like a super strong tea.