Canadian Breakfast

Edit tea info Last updated by TheKesser

From Metropolitan Tea Company

A superb fresh morning tea. Malty notes from the Assam, flower-like hints from the Kenya with delicate wisps of oiliness from the Yunnan

Ingredients: Luxury black tea

About Metropolitan Tea Company View company

I know that this is the fourth time I’ll be logging this, and normally I don’t log a tea this much, but I have to today. I need some steepster time…

I’m feeling so defeated today. I’ve woken up with a migraine again today… thankfully today I didn’t wake up at 3:30am like I did yesterday. But I’m just so tired and feeling so drained from it. The advil is only barely keeping me sane. I know today it’s the weather that’s doing it to me. I wish I could be at home sleeping. I think a tall glass of cold water and a few more hours of sleep would fix this at least partially…

Anyway, this was my tea choice today as I’m just needing a plain comfort tea. I need somehting that’s going to wrap me up in a large warm hug and just hold me tight for a bit. If I were at home, I’d be asking my hunny to do that. Just to hold me until my head pain subsided but since I can’t, tea will have to try to do it for me. And so far, so good. It’s giving me a moment of solitude in the midst of work today.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day, otherwise I might cancel my plans with my mom and just stay in bed… lol

whatshesaid

Aw hope you feel better soon

TheKesser

Thanks :) I think the migraine has left me. I just hope it stays that way :)

Another high score for MTC! This is a very nice smooth black with some malty notes and a sort of oak like taste. It is very good, but yet another one I would only steep once.(I guess all my blacks have come to that)Definitely a competitor in my cupboard of new black teas! Yea!

Marie

Yay! I haven’t tried that one yet. Glad you liked it! Do you think it’s stronger than english breakfast?

kat

Hmmm I dont think so …course u can make it stronger with more leaf(which I do) but I like it better than English Brkfast It doesn’t have that bite to it or any astringency at all even with more leaf, so thats awesome. I’m so glad you turned me on to Metropolitan Co- thank you!!!

I wasn’t sure what Canadian Breakfast tea would be, so I picked this up at a local coffee shop. It’s good! Strong! Would love some (almond or soy) milk and sugar!