Blueberry Ceylon Tea

Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Jeremy

From Metropolitan Tea Company

Blueberry Tea from the Metropolitan Tea Company is a delightful blend of natural blueberry flavors and premium Ceylon tea, giving the tea a subtle fruity taste. A wonderful combination for a winter’s day or a great iced drink to enjoy in the summer months.

About Metropolitan Tea Company View company

It’s the Wednesday that feels like a Monday… And I just burned my tongue! I haven’t had this tea hot in a while, but already I like it better cold :-/ (not just for the burning, but because the blueberry flavor is brighter and more prominent.) Seems kinda mudfy now, but perhaps will get better as it cools a bit and my tongue recovers.

mudfy? Is that the burned tongue speaking :)

@KS – argh, yes. Or the iphone typing, but I managed not to burn my fingers….

I just didn’t care for it. Couldn’t taste much blueberry and had a really bitter aftertaste.

I’m pleasantly surprised by this one! I only steeped it for about 3mins and that was absolutely perfect. I added some soy cream because that’s I had and it made it so yummy! Lovely blueberry flavour. I didn’t think I would like this one as I had the bagged version but honestly it was so good. If my mom-in-law still has some the next time I come down I’ll probably have it again but making sure I don’t oversteep it

I have rarely encountered a Metropolitan Tea I didn’t like.

Now that you mention that, I think I have to say the same! I’m amazed at how many teas of theirs I like.

Its alright, you have to be very careful brewing it, as others have noted the flavor becomes bitter quickly. Not the best blueberry tea I have tasted but passable.

Flavors: Blueberry