Blueberry Ceylon Tea

Blueberry
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by JaCRa25

From Metropolitan Tea Company

Blueberry Tea from the Metropolitan Tea Company is a delightful blend of natural blueberry flavors and premium Ceylon tea, giving the tea a subtle fruity taste. A wonderful combination for a winter’s day or a great iced drink to enjoy in the summer months.

About Metropolitan Tea Company View company

It’s the Wednesday that feels like a Monday… And I just burned my tongue! I haven’t had this tea hot in a while, but already I like it better cold :-/ (not just for the burning, but because the blueberry flavor is brighter and more prominent.) Seems kinda mudfy now, but perhaps will get better as it cools a bit and my tongue recovers.

K S

mudfy? Is that the burned tongue speaking :)

Janefan

@KS – argh, yes. Or the iphone typing, but I managed not to burn my fingers….

This tasted like soap. Very bitter soap, at that. It was the first tea I’ve not been able to drink. I almost gagged and threw it away. Absolutely terrible.

CupofTree

Oh man this sounds awful, and it didn’t even have lavender in it haha

Whispering Pines Tea Company

I got a bunch of samples the other day and gave everything with lavender to the first person I saw. haha

I just didn’t care for it. Couldn’t taste much blueberry and had a really bitter aftertaste.

Its alright, you have to be very careful brewing it, as others have noted the flavor becomes bitter quickly. Not the best blueberry tea I have tasted but passable.

Flavors: Blueberry