Bleu Peacock

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Mighty Leaf Tea

An oolong tea blend from China, Bleu Peacock oolong tea with its subtle and sweet spices, inspires tranquility as notes of citrus tease the palate. This elegant and confident oolong tea will surprise and soothe.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

This was pleasantly surprising! I really enjoyed the flavor of this tea: flowery and citrusy. It tastes slightly less chemical than the other mighty leaf teas I’ve had, but it still kind of artificial.

I got this tea in a trade and was really curious. It’s a very green oolong, with a truly unique flavor. I can’t say I like it in large doses, and I couldn’t stand it cold, but it’s definitely worth trying. It brews up pale yellow and tastes… “purple”. It’s hard to describe, really. There’s a vegetal oolong taste, but mostly… it just tastes purple. The tea itself is lovely to look at, however… lots of green, blue, and yellow.

This tea is ok. It has nice a nice flavor but I wouldn’t say it is among my favorite teas. It has a very deep aroma and liquor, a little blueberry-ish. A good change, not sure about an everyday favorite.