Brazilian Fruit

Black Fruit Blend
Fruity, Melon, Stonefruits, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Black tea blended with Brazilian fruit, the Brazilian Fruit black tea is reminiscent of a fine dessert liqueur that intoxicates with its smooth and delicate flavor profile. Scented with chunks of passion fruit from Brazil, and a base of Chinese black tea this blend is slightly sweet and can be enjoyed throughout the day.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

Daily Cold Brew!

I was looking for something fruity in the box to try cold brewed and low and behold there was this both oddly specific and at the same time nondescript tea kickin’ around so I figured why not.

I had a really, really hard time placing the fruit flavour in this. At first I thought maybe some sort of strawberry (or other berry) and currant combo? Then I was thinking more on the stonefruit side of things. Turns out it’s passion fruit!? I mean, this was tasty and I guess looking back on it I sort of see that but it’s definitely not any sort of defined passion fruit flavour nor anything comparable to other passion fruit blends I’ve tried.

The base was pleasant enough; I’m gonna guess Ceylon black tea just ‘cause of the overall floral flavour and sort of mild/almost neutral malt sort of flavour that’s just barely present and mostly lends itself to be an non-intrusive canvas for the added flavours.

Nice enough to try; enjoyed the brew but overall I’m guessing will likely be forgettable.

EDIT: Apparently the base is some sort of Chinese black; curious what type because the profile is much like Ceylonese blacks – but ultimately doesn’t change my opinion of the tea.

Evol Ving Ness

I bought this tea because I just assumed that the fruit would be maracuja and I think that vaguely it is. I just wish that the fruit flavour came through a bit more intensely.

I really liked this one! The flavoring is the most genuine fruit flavoring I’ve ever tasted. I’m not sure which fruits are Brazilian, but this tasted like stone fruits and watermelon to me. Very sweet, but not cloyingly so. Very refreshing; must try it as an iced tea.

Flavors: Fruity, Melon, Stonefruits, Sweet

Thank you Evol Ving Ness for the sample!

This was fruity but I wasn’t able to pick out the specific fruit until I read the description here. It tasted fairly natural though and not too sweet. Very enjoyable. I will ice or cold brew it next time

Though I wish the wonderful aroma made it from leaf to glass, this is still a great tea with a pleasant sweetness.