Green Tea Tropical

Fruit Green Blend
Cornflower Petals, Green Tea Leaves, Marigold Petals, Natural Flavours, Pineapple
Sachet
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Having an afternoon tea here, this came for free at the office, I actually don't mind this one. I brewed it and then poured it over ice and it's pretty good that way. The sunny weather here is...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2169 tasting notes
  • “Had this earlier while out with the kids, because it was the only tea on their roster that appealed to me. I doubt I got the full effect, as it came to me already immersed in boiling water; I took...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 941 tasting notes
  • “Wow, alright. This appears to be a tea that Steepster either loves or hates. We'll see how this goes. The dry bag smells very appealing. Like a mix between sencha, pineapple, and mango. Heavy on...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 457 tasting notes
  • “It tastes like fake and overripe/almost rotten mango with a base of bitter, low quality green tea. If I felt like manning up, I could probably drink this cup, but I'd be making a face all the way...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Green Tea Tropical green tea boasts smooth green tea leaves that harmoniously blend with sweet tropical fruits to create a sensation as uplifting as a breeze of the isle of Papenoo. A healthy and refreshing blend rich in antioxidants, Green Tea Tropical makes an ideal introduction to green tea.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

Despite containing pineapple as the fruit, Mighty Leaf Green Tea Tropical reminded me a lot of Kusmi Thé Vert à la Fraise. I wonder whether strawberries and pineapple are related somehow? So, yes, this is a fairly fruity-flavored green tea with probably a bancha base green tea. I’ll try another sachet soon to get a firmer idea of what may be this tea’s unique virtues…

160 °F / 71 °C 3 min, 0 sec 2 g 10 OZ / 295 ML

My mom sent me a few sample of this tea. It smells really yummy and fruity. At first sip, it tasted a bit butter to me and the fruit wasn’t so strong. I added a little agave and it tastes sweeter and fruitier. I like it more than I do most green teas.

This tea is pretty good, but I was expecting a little less of the grassy green tea taste and a little more fruit. I find the fruit flavors to be subtle though it is definitely present. I have been drinking it as is without any sweetener. It is far from being a favorite of mine, but I have been enjoying it well enough.

It was better then I expected. The strong taste of green tea was softened by the taste of herbs. I overbrewed it a little bit and I thought that it will taste like veeery strong green tea. No, fortunately and surprisingly it was very pleasant. I liked it overall.

Another go to tea for me when I am out of Jasmine when having Asian food.

I had this tea at a crepe cafe and loved it. It tasted like fresh tropical fruits and light blend of green tea. I went home and bought a box of the tea bags (should have purchased teh loose tea) and it was rather dull. Not at all like the tea I remembered having at the cafe. I do not usually add anything to my teas, however, this tea is much better with a small hint of sugar to enhance the tropical notes. Good in the early morning or in the afternoon while knitting or reading.

Prepped for cold brewing the night before, perfectly chilled from the frig.

This is absolutely one of my favorite teas. The aroma from the bag alone makes me want to just breathe it in. The mix of tropical fruits and actual pieces like pineapple bits makes this a delicious entry tea into the world of green tea. Unlike others who have said they felt the green tea taste was too strong I find it to be a mellow backdrop for the fresh fruity flavors. Mighty Leaf teas are hand-picked, hand-crafted and placed in hand-sewn silken pouches so it’s important to go by the brewing instructions they provide.

I’m just not a huge fan of tropical teas. This one didn’t really resonate with me at all. I think there are different tropical-esque flavors that would’ve blended better with green tea.

This is the first tropical tea in a while that didn’t hit me over the head with hibiscus, that is a huge plus in my book, because hibiscus tends to be pretty bitter. The tea in general was pretty mellow, not overly grassy and not overly tropical. I started out drinking this hot and it was slightly bitter so I set it aside, but once it cooled off I enjoyed it a lot more. I think this is one best served iced and with a little sugar to bring out the fruit flavor.

I’m still not a huge fan of tropical teas, but this one wasn’t bad.