Green Tea Tropical

Fruit Green Blend
Cornflower Petals, Green Tea Leaves, Marigold Petals, Natural Flavours, Pineapple
Blueberry, Pineapple
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Having an afternoon tea here, this came for free at the office, I actually don’t mind this one. I brewed it and then poured it over ice and it’s pretty good that way. The sunny weather...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2794 tasting notes
  • “Had this earlier while out with the kids, because it was the only tea on their roster that appealed to me. I doubt I got the full effect, as it came to me already immersed in boiling water; I took...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1349 tasting notes
  • “Wow, alright. This appears to be a tea that Steepster either loves or hates. We’ll see how this goes. The dry bag smells very appealing. Like a mix between sencha, pineapple, and mango. Heavy...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 520 tasting notes
  • “It tastes like fake and overripe/almost rotten mango with a base of bitter, low quality green tea. If I felt like manning up, I could probably drink this cup, but I’d be making a face all...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Green Tea Tropical green tea boasts smooth green tea leaves that harmoniously blend with sweet tropical fruits to create a sensation as uplifting as a breeze of the isle of Papenoo. A healthy and refreshing blend rich in antioxidants, Green Tea Tropical makes an ideal introduction to green tea.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

I had this tea at a crepe cafe and loved it. It tasted like fresh tropical fruits and light blend of green tea. I went home and bought a box of the tea bags (should have purchased teh loose tea) and it was rather dull. Not at all like the tea I remembered having at the cafe. I do not usually add anything to my teas, however, this tea is much better with a small hint of sugar to enhance the tropical notes. Good in the early morning or in the afternoon while knitting or reading.

Prepped for cold brewing the night before, perfectly chilled from the frig.

This is absolutely one of my favorite teas. The aroma from the bag alone makes me want to just breathe it in. The mix of tropical fruits and actual pieces like pineapple bits makes this a delicious entry tea into the world of green tea. Unlike others who have said they felt the green tea taste was too strong I find it to be a mellow backdrop for the fresh fruity flavors. Mighty Leaf teas are hand-picked, hand-crafted and placed in hand-sewn silken pouches so it’s important to go by the brewing instructions they provide.

I’m just not a huge fan of tropical teas. This one didn’t really resonate with me at all. I think there are different tropical-esque flavors that would’ve blended better with green tea.

This is the first tropical tea in a while that didn’t hit me over the head with hibiscus, that is a huge plus in my book, because hibiscus tends to be pretty bitter. The tea in general was pretty mellow, not overly grassy and not overly tropical. I started out drinking this hot and it was slightly bitter so I set it aside, but once it cooled off I enjoyed it a lot more. I think this is one best served iced and with a little sugar to bring out the fruit flavor.

I’m still not a huge fan of tropical teas, but this one wasn’t bad.

Smooth and sweet tropical scent. Fruity. Very light on the green tea flavor. A bit dehydrating.

I used to drink this tea a lot before I delved into the world of loose teas. That, and every restaurant in BC seems to serve this as their default green tea. Anyway, I tried it again recently and it was underwhelming. Meh green tea, meh tropical flavours. Mighty Leaf makes a good jasmine tea and a good hojicha, but this one is underwhelming.

Whenever I used to go to Moxie’s for brunch, I’d get this tea. I’m amused reading the reviews for it and afraid to ever order it again. I’ve discovered so many loose leaf teas that I love now and I’d hate to be disappointed by an old favorite after so much time.

That said, how “favorite” could it be if I’ve never actually bought a box of it?

When you can’t brew your own loose tea, these are great to bring with you. I got my entire office hooked on this one and now morning and afternoon…they all drink it an love it. I think Tea Snobs have issue with it, but as my someone once told me referring to a cheap bottle of wine vs an expensive one…it doesn’t matter what the price is…if you like it…it’s good!

I’ve tried a number of the Mighty Leaf Teas and liked most of them but I think this is my favorite. Its a nicely balanced flavored green tea with bright grassy notes and just the right amount of fruity flavoring.