Green Tea Tropical

Fruit Green Blend
Cornflower Petals, Green Tea Leaves, Marigold Petals, Natural Flavours, Pineapple
Sachet
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Having an afternoon tea here, this came for free at the office, I actually don't mind this one. I brewed it and then poured it over ice and it's pretty good that way. The sunny weather here is...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2309 tasting notes
  • “Had this earlier while out with the kids, because it was the only tea on their roster that appealed to me. I doubt I got the full effect, as it came to me already immersed in boiling water; I took...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1108 tasting notes
  • “Wow, alright. This appears to be a tea that Steepster either loves or hates. We'll see how this goes. The dry bag smells very appealing. Like a mix between sencha, pineapple, and mango. Heavy on...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 467 tasting notes
  • “It tastes like fake and overripe/almost rotten mango with a base of bitter, low quality green tea. If I felt like manning up, I could probably drink this cup, but I'd be making a face all the way...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Green Tea Tropical green tea boasts smooth green tea leaves that harmoniously blend with sweet tropical fruits to create a sensation as uplifting as a breeze of the isle of Papenoo. A healthy and refreshing blend rich in antioxidants, Green Tea Tropical makes an ideal introduction to green tea.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

Finishing off a box of this. While drinkable, and not unpleasant, I don’t think I will be buying it again.

3 minutes is too short, produced a very weak tea. After 5 minutes, this was very pleasant. I prefer herbal teas, so the fruit made this better than the average green for me.

A good twist on a classic taste. The pineapple brings a subtle fruity taste that really compliments the distinct green tea aftertaste. Can have a bitter aftertaste if over-steeped.

Nice tropical tea with a bitter undercurrant.

A very tasty tea- light, with a flavorful tropical fruit taste. Mighty Leaf calls this “a good introduction to green tea” and in many ways that’s true- the flavor of the green tea is not so strong, and it’s tempered by the tropical fruits. This is a good, slow introduction to the flavor of green tea.

Why did I buy a green tea with a fruity taste. Now this seems silly to me. Maybe it would be a good summer cold tea, but I can’t say I appreciate the green tea base in it at all because of the FRUIT!

Light, fruity and lovely. I really love Mighly Leaf, from the presentation to the last sip.

I like this… but I wanted more flavor. Going to experiment some more…

What a difference making ice tea out of this made. It really brought out the fruit flavours, giving the tea a rather citrusy tatse.

I like this tea, though I wish the ‘tropical’ flavor was a bit stronger. That said, it’s still a nice green tea that’s drinkable in the morning.