Himalayan Peak Darjeeling Organic

Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

1 Tasting Note View all

• “My husband’s work hosts an awards ceremony every year at a hotel in D.C. We get to enjoy free food and drink and the chance to win $5000! My husband has worked there two years, been nominated...” Read full tasting note
    CHAroma 500 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

The floral notes of high grown Himalayan Darjeeling transcend from a rich blend of black tea leaves. Mountain air draws out a beautifully full and delectable balance.

Ingredients: Organic black tea.

Caffeine. Brew time 4 minutes.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

1 Tasting Note

My husband’s work hosts an awards ceremony every year at a hotel in D.C. We get to enjoy free food and drink and the chance to win $5000! My husband has worked there two years, been nominated both years, but hasn’t won yet. Oh well. At least we got some free tea out of it!

This is dark, nutty, and bordering on woody. The muscatel is there along with a good amount of astringency. I think I’d enjoy this more with milk and sugar. After finagling in the kitchen, I return with an improved cup of tea! The nuttiness seems even more apparent with additions.

I’m surprised that I couldn’t find this here on Steepster. Mighty Leaf seems pretty popular and well known. Anyway, this is an enjoyable cuppa. It’s not overly complex, but it seems reliable for a bagged tea.