Black Tea, Lychee
Lychee
High
Edit tea info Last updated by Random Carpe Diem

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Lychee black tea from China is scented with exotic lychee fruit that yields a full-bodied, sweet and slightly fruity cup. The unique perfumed flavor of the lychee fruit paired with fine China black tea results in a distinct uplifting taste.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

I like this tea. I love lychee and this tea is a pleasant black tea with lychee fruit. I was able to steep it twice and the taste of lychee is definitely present, but not overwhelming. I generally prefer straight unflavoured teas, but this is a nice subtle tea.

Flavors: Lychee

This tea was part of July’s Tea Sparrow box. Yes, I’m just getting around to trying it.

I made this iced as my husband and I are sitting out the patio monitoring the new apparatus had for controlling temperature for his smoker setup. It’s kind of a sticky day so tea sounded best.

Yes, iced was a good option. This tea is sweet and tasty. I don’t know what lychee tastes like, but I’m guessing that’s what it is. This is a pleasant tea for a sticky afternoon.

This tea smells very good – strong and very “clean” lychee scent. The lychee taste is a little more subtle, but still definitely identifiable and not hidden. There is a bit of sweetness there, but I still prefer to add a tiny bit of sugar to help bring out the flavor a little more. I also tried this a couple times with Coconut Cream Milk and it was great. I received this as a sample from a tea subscription service, but I plan to order more of this (and update the log with more detail) next time I check out Mighty Leaf.

Always rock my Lychee with milk and sugar!

Daniel