Orange Dulce

Orange Zest, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Orange Dulce black tea is a luscious, rich brew teeming with notes of orange, vanilla and jasmine blossoms. Made with Ceylon and China black teas, Orange Dulce brews up a fragrant and full bodied dark tea. Reminiscent of an aged Port, the flavor is sure to please.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

This was one of my favourite Mighty Leaf teas the first time I tried them, and it still is. It’s such a fabulous dessert tea — creamy, rich, flavourful. There’s everything you could want. The orange flavouring isn’t exactly natural — it tastes more like a creamsicle than an actual orange — but that’s part of its effect. The creaminess is almost thick tasting, and this is helped by the heavy floral of the jasmine that hangs around in the background and contributes an unexpected depth of flavour. It’s almost like it makes this tea 3D, rather than just 2D orange and cream. The vanilla is the real star, though — it seems to hold the other elements together and makes them into a cohesive flavour. It helps the resemblance to ice cream, too!

I drank this one with milk on this occasion, but it’s equally nice without on the odd occasion I’ve had a cup at work. It’s too much all of the time, but it’s a great treat. One I’ll always enjoy!

This tea smells amazing but disappoints in the mug. Earl Gray-like as others noted, but the taste disappears.

This is the tea I have at painting class every Friday afternoon.

I really like the softened orange taste of this blend, which makes use of vanilla and flowers to give a “latte” style taste to the black tea and orange. Plus it being orange instead of the stronger bergamot yields a not-too-strong flavor; just right. The vanilla softens the citrus taste further, giving it a distinct taste from that of other softer citrus teas like Lady Grey.

This is the tea that got me into tea.

Molto profumato ma dal gusto un po’ anonimo.

hmmmm enjoyed this on Christmas Day from a Tea for One kit i received that came with it!!! Soooo good!!! :) . i enjoy it , my aunt says it reminds her of the terry chocolate Oranges!!! [mind you there is NOT a chocolate flavour to it!!] it became a part of my photo collection of the holidays, because it’s rich colour and the warm christmas lights just made everything, a glow! :)

12oz water
4g tea
Amber steep

Just didn’t like this. the aroma seems artificial to me and it just tastes off. couldn’t finish it.

This is lovely. I might have to make myself a cup and take note of how long I steep it for and all that. I’ve never been into the technical side of tea drinking… I just enjoy tea!

I don’t really care for this tea. I’m coming to the realization that I don’t enjoy vanilla in tea. I love vanilla in many other applications, but in tea, it’s not my thing.

205 °F / 96 °C