Orange Dulce

Orange Zest, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Orange Dulce black tea is a luscious, rich brew teeming with notes of orange, vanilla and jasmine blossoms. Made with Ceylon and China black teas, Orange Dulce brews up a fragrant and full bodied dark tea. Reminiscent of an aged Port, the flavor is sure to please.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

This tea is amazing – a blend of flavours that complement the black tea perfectly. Despite “orange” in the name it is not too citrusy, just fragrant and delicious.

Orange Dulce is one of my favorite teas. I love the fragrance—floral with a hint of sweetness. It’s lovely plain or even with a bit of milk and sugar or honey. Great for breakfast, too!

Yay! First steep! Love it! I think the verdict is with all my teas.. I have to have sugar or splenda in them. :) I can really taste the flavors more. This one is pretty good!

Why haven’t I tried this before?! A great flavored black tea!

This flavor is one of my favorite black teas. The vanilla added just the right touch. Highly recommended!

The black tea in this blend is very strong, while the orange and vanilla flavors take a back seat. A little sweetener (I used agave nectar) brings the orange flavors right to the front and makes this tea a wonderful iced tea.

I combined lemongrass with other fruity teas (some White Monkey, a hint of orange dulce, some african nectar), and cold brewed it! So refreshing especially with some squeezed mandarin oranges.