Organic Sencha

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Organic Sencha is a classic Japanese green tea drank and enjoyed daily. Deep-green, natural leaves produce Organic Sencha’s delicate aroma and its smooth, sweet tasting vegetal flavor. The beautiful, unrolled green leaf resembles pine needles and is good for multiple infusions.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

Tea of the mid-morning here… I got this for Dad last Christmas and he has barely touched it, I don’t know why. I think he likes the cheap stuff in the teabag. :)

Even though this is a year old it is still pretty tasty, broth-like and reminds me of spinach. I like it! See previous notes for more details.

CrowKettle

My Dad is the same way :)

TeaBrat

I won’t be getting him any more loose leaf tea!

I cold-brewed up a pitcher of this mixed with a few heaping spoons of spearmint and the result is very refreshing! The sencha comes through as very buttery and smooth, not at all vegetal and the mint is just right. I’m not usually into iced tea, but this won’t be around for long!

Has a smooth, creamy, yet light flavor. A bit disappointing and just an average green tea.

Sencha tea is always a challenge for me! I don’t prepare it well all the time but when I do so it is a unique tasting experience. I like to Drink it in the morning

Tried this at the Pan Asian restaurant – found it quite pleasant and sweet. Will definitely want to try it again !

Not a favorite, but OK for the price.