Vanilla Bean

Natural Vanilla Flavor, Premium Black Teas, Vanilla Pieces
Beany, Creamy, Nutty, Sweet, Vanilla, Butter, Marshmallow, Powdered sugar
Sachet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “I tried the Vanilla Bean with milk this morning, per Jillian’s suggestion, and it was much better this way and more drinkable. It still has the strong vanilla smell and only a general black...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “This one is finally gone! I’ve had it for so long and it’s gone! That’s ok. I need to finish more teas. I’ve always enjoyed this one. When brewed correctly...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 865 tasting notes
  • “Well, this’ the last bag of this I have. I’ll miss it. It’s one of the staples I carried in my Travel Tea Bag. I don’t plan to actively go out and pick this one up again,...” Read full tasting note
    supermoon10 387 tasting notes
  • “The first time I had this tea was at a restaurant with Sunday brunch. This was my first tea from Mighty Leaf and I fell in love with it immediately! This tea has a strong, creamy, true vanilla...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Vanilla Bean black tea, a deep blend of black loose tea leaves with Madagascar vanilla, conjures up images of inhaling the heady aroma of wild vanilla as you hike the tropics near Mt. Maromakotro. A full-bodied and fruity cup, Vanilla Bean, a blend of Ceylon and China black teas, makes a deeply satisfying impression.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

I didn’t find the vanilla flavour pronounced enough the first time I tried it. It’s nice with milk and a couple lumps of sugar. It’s been awhile since I had the Lipton vanilla, but I have a vague memory of having preferred that one. This one is double the price of that, too. I dunno. It’s fine. Might buy it again.

Just tried this tea this morning, and I have to say that this tea was quite mild in flavor even with milk, but after adding some sugar and a spoon of honey it sweetened the taste. Overall, it wasn’t that awful in my opinion.

Sweet and vanilla-y! Very good, super creamy. So expensive, though, that I drink it very infrequently!

Tasted like generic tea. There wasn’t much vanilla going for this thing.

I tried this because my sister raved and raved about it, saying how it was one of her favourites.

I like vanilla teas, as you might have noticed from my other reviews, so there was no hesitation on my part to give this a spin.

Well. I was underwhelmed. It feels a bit weak compared to other vanilla black teas I’ve had. In fact, when I added milk and sugar, it washed out the vanilla taste.

It wasn’t horrible, but I’ve definitely had better. Just a standard vanilla black with a higher price tag, sorry to say.

It was okay, nothing amazing. Not sure what I was expecting though. The vanilla wasn’t very prominent.

This smells more like chocolate than vanilla before brewing. It makes a nice dark amber cup and loses most of the chocolate smell and gains some vanilla but not as much as I had thought. It does have a vanilla flavor but it’s almost an afterthought. I think this might require some playing with as other people have suggested.

The first time I tried this, I thought it was an alright black tea with very bland vanilla flavor, almost more of a scent than a flavor. Then I realized I should probably sugar it up to bring out the flavor, and that worked. A fair amount of honey turned this into a delicious vanilla drink, though I don’t know if it’s a good tea per se. Not what I’m looking for when I want a cup of tea, but it might make a good iced tea.

Mighty Leaf’s silk tea bags hold a large amount of long leaf tea and have the space to let them steep, so that’s nice.

Refreshing iced tea! So delicious!

Iced

A very nice tea – my preference is to add a lot of steamed milk