White Orchard

Green White Blend
Fruity, Peach, Artificial, Candy, Melon
Edit tea info Last updated by MacchaMan

• “Another Traveling Tea Box Tea!!!! This is my first Mighty Leaf tea. Cute lil bag! The dry tea smells very nice and fruity. The leaves are cut up but not as small as dust and fannings. …sip,...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Purchased from the cafe down the street because someone is in my kitchen having a meeting. Go away so I can make some tea!!! Smells very fruity-sweet and I am worried it will be nauseating, thank...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2656 tasting notes
  • “Backlog…I had this tea on my mini-moon last week. My new husband and I were walking around Newport, RI on a very windy, rainy day. We stopped in a Starbucks and the line was long and...” Read full tasting note
    CHAroma 559 tasting notes
  • “Meh. So much for adding another lovely white tea to my favorite’s list. It isn’t terrible, just not my cup of tea;) It’s sweet 1st taste but at the tail end of it,...” Read full tasting note
    lynxiegrl 181 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

White tea from China harmoniously blends with mouthwatering fruits of melon and peach in our White Orchard White tea to produce a fruity and light infusion. The perfect tea to get white tea health benefits along with smooth, rich taste.

Character

Leaves
White tea, green tea, natural flavors, flower petals

Aroma
Melon and peach notes

Color
Pale gold

Taste
Sweet, fresh white tea with notes of melon, peach and a hint of tanin.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

Very nice blend of fruits and white tea. Even overbrewed, it’s pretty good but bitter. (I tried this at a restaurant and they overbrewed it… but what’s new?)

Please keep things friendly and .

A sweet white tea and like most, a lot of fruity flavors. Not the best white tea I’ve had, but not bad.

Please keep things friendly and .

This tea smells like peaches and flowers upon opening the tin. I was worried it’d be too floral for me, but once brewed, the floral smell is less intense. The floral taste is also very subtle in this tea. It’s not half bad. The peach comes through, although not in a overtly annoying way. It blends in with the smooth, sweet taste of the white tea. As for melon, I suppose it’s more in the aftertaste than anything. I actually prefer this, as most melon teas have an odd, overpowering flavor that I just don’t like. But the melon in this is nicely balanced. I actually seem to be catching its taste right as I am catching the slight tanin taste (don’t worry, it’s not really bitter/astringent, more of a little spark. It’s a smooth, light, and refreshing cup. Perfect after a long night at work, cuddled in bed with a book. I’m actually surprised at how much I’m digging this tea. It’s only been sitting in my tea basket for a month! Might order this again someday. Maybe in the summer, so I can try it iced!

Here’s a hint to those who are nervous to try this tea or are getting bitter results:
Steep for about 2 minutes rather than the suggested time, and make sure the water temp is on the low side! You don’t want to be brewing this tea with water anywhere near 180-200. I’d aim for low 160’s or mid to high 150’s. Mess with it a little, and you can get some nice results.

Please keep things friendly and .

damn tasty. Everything I expect from a flavored white tea. Light and fruity.

Please keep things friendly and .

Trying this iced (one tea bag, approx. 30 oz. water, steeped in fridge for ~22 hours). The fruitiness (peach/berry) is apparent on pouring, from the smell and taste. What is also apparent is the tannins—this is NOT a touch of tannin, this is bitterness. I’m surprised. Cold, it’s drinkable and even pleasant (I like the peach/berry thing!), but not something I would even try hot, now that I know about the bitterness. (I got this in a Mighty Leaf green/white sampler box, and this is the only white in the box. I don’t think I’ll be buying a whole box of it.)

Iced 8 min or more

Please keep things friendly and .

Horrible. It tastes like how a bathroom potpourri smells…didn’t finish it.