Chocolate Orange Truffle

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “This made a lovely first cup this morning. Soft Orange and dark chocolate flavors are found. And now the super sip down begins.... ” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 746 tasting notes
  • “This tea is not unpleasant, but it does not stand out for me. If I want a chocolate tea, I have other options that "pop" in my mouth more boisterously. I don't think this is a bad tea, but it's...” Read full tasting note
    Doulton 255 tasting notes
  • “Had some of this tea this morning straight up. It's decent, but by no means my favorite chocolate tea, and I don't taste a whole lot of citrus in it, though I saw bits of orange in the tea. I'll be...” Read full tasting note
    sundart 24 tasting notes
  • “I was disappointed with this tea. Not entirely because it was still drinkable. I tasted the black tea mostly and some of the chocolate but the orange bits actually came off tasting like blueberry...” Read full tasting note
    Mnoelle225 206 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

The Mighty Leaf Chocolate Orange Truffle tea combines Madagascar vanilla, chocolate cacao nibs and orange peels blend with Ceylon and China black tea leaves to impart a full, deep chocolate citrus tea that is destined to become a favorite. This blend pairs well with cream-based desserts such as a crème brulée.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

This made a lovely first cup this morning. Soft Orange and dark chocolate flavors are found. And now the super sip down begins….

This tea is not unpleasant, but it does not stand out for me. If I want a chocolate tea, I have other options that “pop” in my mouth more boisterously. I don’t think this is a bad tea, but it’s not memorable.

Had some of this tea this morning straight up. It’s decent, but by no means my favorite chocolate tea, and I don’t taste a whole lot of citrus in it, though I saw bits of orange in the tea. I’ll be happy to drink the rest, but with milk and honey to boost the flavor.

I was disappointed with this tea. Not entirely because it was still drinkable. I tasted the black tea mostly and some of the chocolate but the orange bits actually came off tasting like blueberry to me. It wasnt bad but i wouldn’t bother to buy it. Ill finish my sample of course though. Overall it was an okay tea. Nothing quite special like I was hoping. Thank you for this sample from my swap though!

Appearance: broken leaf black tea with dried orange zest and visible cacao nibs. Liquor: light reddish-brown (I think the orange lightens it up a little). Smell: fragrant and softly rounded. The orange smell comes through in both dry leaves and the liquor. Taste: smooth, well blended, and the orange comes through. Does not need sugar (which is part of why I like this one). I have a friend who normally drinks coffee but really likes this one when he comes over. 7/10.