Ginger Twist

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “After reading so many tasting notes about so many fellow steepsterites getting colds, and stuffy heads, I figured this tea sounded like a good clear my head tea for this afternoon. Mighty Leaf...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “I bought this tea for someone who then gave it back to me. I needed more herbals in my life anyways. The name of this tea is kind of misleading. You'd think there should be a stronger ginger...” Read full tasting note
    Mercuryhime 484 tasting notes
  • “Mighty Leaf teas always look so pretty and I like that the sachets are transparent enough to see the ingredients inside. This particular tea smelled a bit like pungent, musky, mint when it was...” Read full tasting note
    JillDragon 1528 tasting notes
  • “ A choice of tea over the standard Chamomile or Lavender, kick it up a bit with some herbs, some good fruits to give of notes and what did I got? A fruity-herbal aromatic, light tasting of a fruit...” Read full tasting note
    TEaCosy1234 81 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

The Ginger Twist herbal tea is a harmonious mix of lemongrass, tropical fruits, and mint fueled with a touch of ginger and ginseng. A lush and magical herb and fruited infusion, Ginger Twist herbal tea helps promote calm, focus and good health with a powerful dose of antioxidants.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

Backlog:

A really nice tea to keep on hand when I’m feeling under the weather. I’m glad that it’s a tisane WITHOUT hibiscus. It does have ginseng, and i’m not big into ginseng, but I’d rather have ginseng than hibiscus.

Tasty. I like the tropical notes to this. The ginger is warm and peppery. Not a bad tisane.

The most delicious aroma fills your room when you brew a cup. Spicy and sweet flavor—this is my favorite “fancy tea” to go with sweet cakes.

Ginger Twist is a delightful herbal tea. I like the way the smooth lemongrass mingles with the ginger and citrus. It is a robust tea. Great for after lunch.

Delizioso con due cucchiaini di miele.

Coming from someone who generally abhors the taste of ginger, you’ll be surprised to find that my review of this tea is overwhelmingly positive. I gave it a shot because it was a blend, thought maybe the Ginger would not be too intense. Unread I found myself drinking a tea with a one- two punch of flavors, very sequential, with a flavorful first taste and a powerful Ginger aftertaste. The Ginger was not the painful spiciness I was expecting, but a smooth kind of spicy, agreeable and warming.

This is a staple in our home during cold season now, and is excellent for someone with an upset stomach but an aversion to straight Ginger tea or chews.

No matter you opinions of Ginger, this tea is an exciting experience- the second wave of flavor packs such a punch you might get teased for making faces. A very, very exciting tea- and I can’t say I call tea “exciting” very often.

Second Mighty Leaf sample. This tea’s got a zing! The ginger and mint in it makes my tongue tingle. :P It’s a nice, citrusy herbal, reminding me vaguely of Good Earth’s Green Tea with Lemongrass (which I love). It feels like this would be a good comfort tea if I have a cold, because of the citrus. (I like citrus when I’m sick. What can I say?) I don’t think this would ever become a staple of mine, but I do enjoy it and am glad I tried it. :)

A little underwhelming, but had some nice undertones amidst the ginger.

Nice, refreshing herbal tea that has just enough ginger to feel good without tasting soapy.