Ginger Peach

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Iced 8 min or more

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I found the iced style of this on clearance at Kroger and I decided I tried it out, stuck two bags in a gallon jug, filled it up with water and waited. What I didn't realize is that its meant to be...” Read full tasting note
    jendang 85 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Ginger Peach iced tea combines the best of spicy and sweet. Smooth black tea yields a full flavored iced tea with hints of ginger, spice and peaches.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

1 Tasting Note

I found the iced style of this on clearance at Kroger and I decided I tried it out, stuck two bags in a gallon jug, filled it up with water and waited. What I didn’t realize is that its meant to be hot brewed and then chilled (which is realistically not going to happen and this is probably what I would’ve done anyway) Drinking my first cup of it today, It tastes very mild. I’m assuming thats because the heat wasn’t there to bring out the louder flavors. The scent is really peachy, but the flavor itself is mostly mild black tea. At any rate, I’m getting two pitchers of tea out of this box (gallon size) For two dollars, I don’t mind it.

Iced 8 min or more