Organic Persia

Cardamon, Cloves, Rose
Edit tea info Last updated by Katelyn

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

Thank you for the sample Evol Ving Ness!

Rose isn’t generally a flavour that I enjoy in tea, but I like to try them now and again to see if my tastes have changed. Nope, I still don’t like rose. It is a perfectly good tea, just not for me. I’m glad to have tried my tastes again, so thanks for that Evol!

Sample from evol ving ness Wasn’t too sure about this one given the number of flowers in the tea but as always, i’ll try anything , just in case :) this one is an interesting tea. i love the clove and cardamom and the base tea here is really nice. i think if you were someone who enjoys floral teas, this would be a hit. It’s not super floral, really more of a rose flavour that blends in with the spices. I think it’s a pretty neat tea – just satisfied with me sample :)

Also…WAY COOL ADDITION of pistachios in this tea! can you imagine? pistachios! plus rose? neat!

Evol Ving Ness

What what?—you haven’t mentioned the pistachios. I hunted up the pistachios in the bag to delight you further. Mention the pistachios, Sil. :)

hahah i don’t what you’re talking about…they’re totally there in my note.

Evol Ving Ness

My happiness is now complete.

Superb. Nice balance of rose, clove, cardamon, and something delicate, carried on a solid black tea base. Three good steepings. I enjoy my tea black and unsweetened.

Flavors: Cardamon, Cloves, Rose