Chamomile Citron Herbal Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MelissaTea

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is from the "ML Collection Boutique" on MightyLeaf.com. (I think the difference between the ML Collection and their other teas is the slightly more fancy packing!) Anyway, this has lemongrass...” Read full tasting note
    MelissaTea 35 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

ML Chamomile Citron herbal tea infusion is made from the finest Egyptian chamomile blossoms that blend with sweetly subtle citrus slices for a delicately fruity and soothing infusion. Ingredients – Orange peels, chamomile flowers, rosehip peels, lemongrass, lemon myrtle, hibiscus, spearmint, natural flavors, orange petals

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

1 Tasting Note

This is from the “ML Collection Boutique” on MightyLeaf.com. (I think the difference between the ML Collection and their other teas is the slightly more fancy packing!) Anyway, this has lemongrass in it and I love lemongrass. There is also a nice spearmint taste to the infusion. It is nice and lite and adds to the common held belief that chamomile is a relaxing tea. (I don’t know why some places spell chamomile with the “h” and other leave it out.)
By the way, the correct title of this tea is citron, not citrus. Nonetheless, the ingredients are the same between Mighty Leaf Chamomile Citrus and this one. Go figure. Must be the ML in the name.
I’m thinking I will buy a tea like this again, but perhaps I will try a different vendor.