Organic Spring Jasmine

Green Tea
Organic Jasmine Green Tea
Jasmine, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Had this again today on the go in a travel mug. Still wonderful, but with the mug top on I missed out on the wonderful aroma. Starting to realize now that tea really can be such a full sensory...” Read full tasting note
    rabbysmom 92 tasting notes
  • “I probably should not have purchased this tonight. I don’t need it, but I rationalized it well enough to throw it in the grocery cart. It isn’t really for me, said I to myself, it is...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 2197 tasting notes
  • “I thought Jasmine teas weren’t for me until I tried this tea. The jasmine isn’t cloying as it can become in many blends. It is light and sweet instead of heavy and perfume ladden. ...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “To be honest I have no idea as to temperature (it was v. hot) or steeping time because I got this at the local frozen yogurt joint after going out to dinner with the fam and another fam tonight. ...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 1184 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Organic Spring Jasmine green tea is made of smooth Chinese loose leaf green tea leaves naturally scented by layers of Arabian jasmine buds. With an intoxicating aroma and a piquant yet rounded cup, Organic Spring Jasmine green tea in a silken tea pouch is our twist on a Chinese classic jasmine tea in a gourmet teabag.

Organic green tea, jasmine flowers

Flat green leaf

Fresh, delicate jasmine

Pale green liquor

Smooth and sweet body with a hint of tannin

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

I actually drank this yeaterday, but I didn’t have time to log it. I’m not usually a big fan of jasmine tea, as I find it too heavy and floral on the whole. This one is actually pretty nice, though. Possibly it doesn’t contain as much jasmine as some I’ve tried — it’s not a pearl tea, which is what I’ve usually tried. The green base is actually the main flavour, and it’s light, sweet and buttery. The jasmine is almost an afterthought, and adds an almost creamy, delicately floral edge to the end of the sip. Looking at the leaves in the bag, they’re small and a little twisted looking. That’s probably why I was expecting a dark, maybe slightly bitter green base, but it’s so much better than that. I wouldn’t keep this one around all the time, but if I was going to drink a jasmine tea, this would be firmly on my list of choices. A pretty decent cup!

jump sent this my way….as a practical joke i’m sure….since i do not like jasmine! but i’ll drink everything ppl send me. even smelly toe tea. :) I couldn’t drink much of this because it was REALLY jasmine smelling but the half cup i did drink was pretty decent for a bagged tea. however i was super glad i had my other tea! lol

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry! I didn’t know that you didn’t like jasmine!
Ahh well, at least it was just a single sachet. I’ll remember this for next time :)

hahahaha no no the correct response is: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA got you sil lol

even the smelly toe tea…?? You are braver than I.

EVEN the toe smelling tea… if someone sends it to me, i will attempt to drink at least SOME of it. lol it’s a bit of a game with SOME people lol

I can see the fun in it :)

I might be more adventurous than I realize

Sil, you mean tea that tastes like feet???

Teafairy….yes…yes I did. But I could t remember it until you said it, but I was thinking of you :)

Hey… It might be fun to have a TTB of smelly/strange teas. Not likely a good idea, but funny to think about.

Oh, that’s really great that stinky feet remind you of me, so fairy like, lol!

LMAO! it’s because of the tea you sent me teafairy!

Suzi – totally lol “worst teas ever travelling tea box” lol it’s like the time justjames threatened to send me a box of blergamot. bah!

Lol, I know, that’s why I mentioned it, was just pulling your leg…(or foot??)

Lol.. Great to have good tea friends that can mess with you a little in good fun!

Yes suziqzer, it’s all about having fun :-) about your comment, I did a swap a couple of months ago about strange and unusual tasting teas!! Lots of fun… But it did challenge my taste buds, lol.

I think it would be fun/interesting, but challenging like you said. I would probably be slow going through a bunch of teas like that… and something that tasted like stinky toes… Yikes! Did you spit it out??

That’s my approach as well. If someone sends me something with a known dislike in it, I’ll still try it so I can attempt to write about it. Sometimes I even get surprised!

angrboda – YEs! it’s fun!

Boy oh boy oh boy did I screw up. I stored these cellophane-wrapped sachets of Mighty Leaf Organic Spring Jasmine in the same box as some of their mint-tea sachets. BIG MISTAKE! Now the jasmine-scented green tea is mint-scented, jasmine-scented green tea.

The cellophane is a bad idea anyway, in my not-so-humble opinion, but I suppose that one needs to make this sort of mistake only once….

D: Oh no! That sucks! :/

I think we’ve all done that at least once.

Sipdown #22

Mmm, this is a great jasmine bagged tea! I picked this up at work in an underground cafeteria I didn’t know existed. Luckily, I had a co-worker who was kind enough to show me the way. I never would have found that place on my own! But I digress.

This is surprisingly good. The leaves in the bag looked high quality with lots of large, unbroken pieces that plumped up nicely during steeping. The re-steep was delicious too. And it’s organic! Can’t ask for more than that. :)

It’s nice to know I have such a great tea option while at work. I made this at home though, so I was able to steep the tea at just the right temperature. It’s not at all bitter, but I would imagine it would be if I had used boiling water. Brew this one carefully and you’ll enjoy a lovely cuppa!

So I just found out that one of my good friends got accepted into some grad Philisophy program in the University of St. Andrews and I AM SO EXCITED FOR HIM!!!
Ash is off to grad school, I’m off to Disney again, I know Flo is going to a fancy schmancy college in Canada and Samira is going to Germany and I have no idea where Sher and Rey are going but AHH I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND WE’RE ALL DOING SOMETHING WITH OUR LIVES OTHER THAN SIT AROUND AND SKYPE ALL THE TIME.

I had this tea this morning! I brought it with me to class and it was great. Looove my Jasmine teas :) I actually forgot I had this since I keep a whole bunch of teabags in this fancy teabag box thing that my sister gave me. It’s cute! But it only holds teabags. I’ve got my jasmine and my friends were wondering what was smelling so good haha.
But I finished the the tea after our presentation, and I figured that there’s still flavour in the leaves so I’m just doing my best to get every bit of flavour out of this becauseee I only have two more bags of this and that’s it for my jasmine teas. Gotta make these last couple of bags last me the next 2-3 weeks because that’s the next time I can actually GO OUT AND SMELL AND BUY TEAS instead of buying it all online :))

3 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

Congrats to you all! :)

I was at a hotel when I tried this. It’s a very good tea indeed, better than the jasmine I have at home, but probably more expensive too!

This has been sitting in my cupboard for too long. Still has a nice flavor, but definitely not as good as I remember.

Very tasty green tea. The Jasmine balances it wonderfully.

This was my second Jasmine tea purchase and I must say I don’t care for this one as much as the two leaves brand Jasmine Petal. In no way is this one bad. I just find the Mighty Leaf to be a little more “flat” and lacking in the Jasmine aroma and flavor than the two leaves. Anyway, I’m glad I tried it. I will at the very least use this Jasmine tea for cold brewing over night in the fridge.