Organic Spring Jasmine

Flowers
Sachet
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Had this again today on the go in a travel mug. Still wonderful, but with the mug top on I missed out on the wonderful aroma. Starting to realize now that tea really can be such a full sensory...” Read full tasting note
    rabbysmom 92 tasting notes
  • “I probably should not have purchased this tonight. I don't need it, but I rationalized it well enough to throw it in the grocery cart. It isn't really for me, said I to myself, it is for my...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1798 tasting notes
  • “I thought Jasmine teas weren't for me until I tried this tea. The jasmine isn't cloying as it can become in many blends. It is light and sweet instead of heavy and perfume ladden. The green tea...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “To be honest I have no idea as to temperature (it was v. hot) or steeping time because I got this at the local frozen yogurt joint after going out to dinner with the fam and another fam tonight. ...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 951 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Organic Spring Jasmine green tea is made of smooth Chinese loose leaf green tea leaves naturally scented by layers of Arabian jasmine buds. With an intoxicating aroma and a piquant yet rounded cup, Organic Spring Jasmine green tea in a silken tea pouch is our twist on a Chinese classic jasmine tea in a gourmet teabag.

Organic green tea, jasmine flowers

Character

Leaves
Flat green leaf

Aroma
Fresh, delicate jasmine

Color
Pale green liquor

Taste
Smooth and sweet body with a hint of tannin

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

So I just found out that one of my good friends got accepted into some grad Philisophy program in the University of St. Andrews and I AM SO EXCITED FOR HIM!!!
Ash is off to grad school, I’m off to Disney again, I know Flo is going to a fancy schmancy college in Canada and Samira is going to Germany and I have no idea where Sher and Rey are going but AHH I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND WE’RE ALL DOING SOMETHING WITH OUR LIVES OTHER THAN SIT AROUND AND SKYPE ALL THE TIME.

I had this tea this morning! I brought it with me to class and it was great. Looove my Jasmine teas :) I actually forgot I had this since I keep a whole bunch of teabags in this fancy teabag box thing that my sister gave me. It’s cute! But it only holds teabags. I’ve got my jasmine and my friends were wondering what was smelling so good haha.
But I finished the the tea after our presentation, and I figured that there’s still flavour in the leaves so I’m just doing my best to get every bit of flavour out of this becauseee I only have two more bags of this and that’s it for my jasmine teas. Gotta make these last couple of bags last me the next 2-3 weeks because that’s the next time I can actually GO OUT AND SMELL AND BUY TEAS instead of buying it all online :))

3 g 12 OZ / 354 ML
MissB

Congrats to you all! :)

I was at a hotel when I tried this. It’s a very good tea indeed, better than the jasmine I have at home, but probably more expensive too!

This has been sitting in my cupboard for too long. Still has a nice flavor, but definitely not as good as I remember.

Very tasty green tea. The Jasmine balances it wonderfully.

This was my second Jasmine tea purchase and I must say I don’t care for this one as much as the two leaves brand Jasmine Petal. In no way is this one bad. I just find the Mighty Leaf to be a little more “flat” and lacking in the Jasmine aroma and flavor than the two leaves. Anyway, I’m glad I tried it. I will at the very least use this Jasmine tea for cold brewing over night in the fridge.

Hated this at first, but I’m enjoying it more with a shorter steep time. I can pick out a sweetness underneath the floral taste at times, but jasmine tends to taste bitter and strange to me.

Fantastically strong jasmine flavour. If you only like a hint of jasmine, I’d look somewhere else.

Not an easy tea to brew and you’re often left with a cup that’s a bit bitter or dry. :( I tried steeping it at a lower temperature and monitored the time so the tea bag isn’t sitting in all so very hot water and initially drinking it was okay but as the tea cooled down, it became really dry. Sadface.

Ooops—I think three minutes was oversteeping. The green tea got just a little bitter. Otherwise, though, this is not bad. The brewed tea is a pretty light brown color with a touch of greenishness. Good solid green taste with balanced vegetal-ness, maybe a note of brine as mentioned by someone else, but not much. This is not an overwhelming jasmine tea in terms of floweriness—in fact, for this jasmine lover, it’s not enough jasmine, period—but it’s a nice jasmine flavor, not a perfume-y one. It would be a good tea for those who know they like green tea, but are not sure about jasmine.

I got this as part of a Green & White sampler from Mighty Leaf, with a handful of bags of each of four varieties. This is the first one from the box that I’ve tried. I probably would not buy this variety separately, as I prefer white jasmines if I’m going for jasmine, but it was nice to try.