Holiday Blend

Chai Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Whoo! Had a delay this morning which meant I actually had time to make tea before work. Feeling a little adventurous so I totally flew by the seat of my pants with this tea. Had a little untried...” Read full tasting note
    jennlea 162 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Our holiday blend is a festive winter chai. Indian black tea converges with chai spices of clove, cinnamon, star anise, and ginger for a robust, slightly astringent cup. Apple and goji berries give it a slightly tart, mulled spice profile. Great with milk.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

1 Tasting Note

Whoo! Had a delay this morning which meant I actually had time to make tea before work. Feeling a little adventurous so I totally flew by the seat of my pants with this tea. Had a little untried sample of it and it seemed fitting to make some chai to go with the snow.

Used 2 teaspoons in boiling water for 4 minutes. Warmed up vanilla soy milk, not sure how much I used, and added agave until I felt it was enough. Totally not scientific or anything.

Came out really nice. Sweet and chai tasting with an interesting fruity tart taste that wasn’t overly obvious. Just made it more interesting than a straight forward chai.