Holiday Blend

Anise, Cinnamon, Ginger, Almond, Apricot, Fig, Pineapple
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Boiling 4 min, 15 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

From Mighty Leaf Tea

Our holiday blend is a festive winter chai. Indian black tea converges with chai spices of clove, cinnamon, star anise, and ginger for a robust, slightly astringent cup. Apple and goji berries give it a slightly tart, mulled spice profile. Great with milk.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

Whoo! Had a delay this morning which meant I actually had time to make tea before work. Feeling a little adventurous so I totally flew by the seat of my pants with this tea. Had a little untried sample of it and it seemed fitting to make some chai to go with the snow.

Used 2 teaspoons in boiling water for 4 minutes. Warmed up vanilla soy milk, not sure how much I used, and added agave until I felt it was enough. Totally not scientific or anything.

Came out really nice. Sweet and chai tasting with an interesting fruity tart taste that wasn’t overly obvious. Just made it more interesting than a straight forward chai.

The last remaining sample from my swap with Evol Ving Ness, thanks again, it was fun!

I enjoyed this fruity chai and I can see why it is called holiday blend. It would make a delicious latte during the Christmas season on a cold day wrapped up in a warm blanket. Maybe not my favourite during the spring/summer months but still good!

Sample from evol ving ness

This one’s pretty tasty as far as Christmas teas go. I like that this has a nice sort of cinnamon, spice taste underlying the other things going on. I also really like that the clove isn’t overpowering. I find “holiday” blends often have WAAAAAY too much clove. this one is also pretty – even if it does remind me of potpourri a little :) thanks for the share evol!

Evol Ving Ness

I also like that about this blend. Festive and fruity but not in your face aggressive with the cinnamon and cloves.

Another blustery day here. The bone-chilling kind.

I was fortunate enough to have a fiery Korean seafood soup to take a bit of the chill away and later followed up with this tea prepared chai-style at home. Very delicious.

The tea today has a bit of a rose-lychee hint with the slightest bit of cinnamon and star anise. I am nearing the end of this and suspect that I’ll be moving through the remainder rapidly. A nice variety of things going on in this one.

Flavors: Almond, Anise, Apricot, Cinnamon, Fig, Pineapple