African Amber Organic

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Steep Information: Amount: 1 teabag Additives: none Water: boiling filtered 1 - 8 ounces, and 1 - 12 ounces Steep Time: a little over 6 minutes Served: Hot Tasting Notes: Leaf Smell:...” Read full tasting note
    amazonv 701 tasting notes

From Mighty Leaf Tea

ML African Amber herbal tea infusion is made from antioxidant-rich African rooibos leaves that mingle with lush notes of mango, vanilla and hibiscus for a smooth, vivid cup. Get infused with a silken tea pouch, our gourmet tea bag twist, bursting with naturally caffeine free Rooibos and fruit flavor.

About Mighty Leaf Tea View company

Mighty Leaf Tea was born for the sole purpose of infusing life into an ancient indulgence by creating tea products that reach new heights of quality and innovation. Our passion is creating the most incredible handcrafted tea blends found anywhere, globally sourcing the finest ingredients available. Paralleling the highest standards of quality at Mighty Leaf Tea is ongoing creative innovation.

1 Tasting Note

Served: Hot

Tasting Notes:
Leaf Smell: sweet, floral, woody
Tea Smell: floral, sweet
Flavor: woody, dry, floral – not sweet not bitter
Body: Medium
Aftertaste: sweet, but short lived
Liquor: transparent reddish orange

I can’t taste the hibiscus at all, and am disappointed. I enjoy hibiscus. I think it might do well next time with some sugar or honey. As far as other red teas I have had this is not among my favorites and I don’t plan to buy it again. It is well executed (packaging, quality, amount) but doesn’t have enough pizazz.

Post-Steep Additives: none

AmazonV

resteep with honey, sweeter, less dry tasting, maybe even a little floral hibiscus and orange (not sure where the orange is coming from)