Green Tea & Mint

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by tglassburner

From Mint Brook Meadow Teas

This blend of Chinese green tea and our peppermint creates a tea blend that soothes the digestive track after a meal and that is always great to sip with friends. Green tea from the China variety tea bush is high in anti-oxidant rich polyphols and has the lowest caffeine quantity available in natural tea. Grown in the mountainous providence of Hunan in east-central China, where tea has been harvested for over a millennia, our Green tea is plucked by hard, then dried over a fire by constantly stirring the leaves. The sudden and mysterious appearance of Peppermint was first documented growing in a field in Hertfordshire County, England in 1696 AD. Since its discovery it has been cultivated extensively throughout Europe and North America for its taste and herbal properties. True peppermint is a hybrid, and cannot reproduce by seed; therefore it must be transplanted by detaching part of the rootstock.

About Mint Brook Meadow Teas View company

I was given a few teabags from a friend, and now I love this stuff. The mint is grown less than 100 miles from my house. I finally found somewhere i can purchase this.

me encanta, principalmente frio y en verano!!!!