Cranberry Tea

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
205 °F / 96 °C

From MlesnA

Cranberry tea. Simply delicious! Aromatic and delightful to the nose and palate.

About MlesnA View company

Not bad not bad at all!
I’m at a friends house and ended up not wanting the tea I brought so defaulted to bagged cranberry ceylon. I’m surprised, based on the reviews, I expected this to be terrible.
The tartness of the cranberry really comes through, along with that slight bitterness but not in an astringent oversteeped way.
I could really get used to this. Super tasty!

cteresa

I had this some years ago and it was ok, I agree! Good even, I think we rated this pretty similarly :). But you made me curious of the other reviews, but nobody seems to have disliked it! was it because there were ratings in the 60s? For me that is good .

Indigobloom

oh lol! to me, 60 is a pretty low rating. Most of mine in the pretty decent range end up in the 70’s or 80’s
I should have read the reviews more carefully haha

This is definitely in your face flavoured tea – but a nice one. Ceylon tea, very nice base, strong but not bitter or tanninic and a lot of flavour. The flavouring does not seem too artificial to my tastebuds, though I am on expert on cranberry. It reminded me in strength and character of some russian brand (no idea which, packaging was in Cyrillic) flavoured teas, though perhaps this was nicer.

205 °F / 96 °C

from a colleague… it’s a nice cup with a bit of a bite.