100% Organic Vanilla Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MOTEAS

• “This is one of the best tasting teas I have ever drank. I was vacationing in Canada and had a cup of this tea at a local coffee shop in Canmore, Alberta, near Banff. I liked it so much that I...” Read full tasting note
    canichols10 1 tasting notes

From MOTEAS

Naturally caffeine free, Vanilla Rooibos is infused naturally with the vanilla pod. It produces a deep red liqueur that is both refreshing and uplifting. Vanilla Rooibos is rich and full bodied, leaving a creamy vanilla finish. It is great served hot or iced, with or without milk and/or sweetener.

Naturellement la caféine libre, la Vanille Rooibos est infusé naturellement avec la gousse de vanille. Il produit une liqueur rouge profonde qui tant rafraîchit et remonte. La Vanille Rooibos est riche et complet, en quittant une fin de vanille crémeuse. C’est grand a servi chaud ou à la glace, avec ou sans lait et-ou édulcorant.

About MOTEAS View company

This is one of the best tasting teas I have ever drank. I was vacationing in Canada and had a cup of this tea at a local coffee shop in Canmore, Alberta, near Banff. I liked it so much that I bought an extra tea bag so I could order a box when I arrived home.