Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by JacquelineM

• “I try to always have a Chai around the house. I believe that there is not a better tea for fighting a cold or warding off nausea than a Chai Tea. I prefer traditional Chai Black Tea, but if you...” Read full tasting note
    hesperjune 163 tasting notes
  • “This is my 'go to' tea. I enjoy the rich, hearty bouquet and using the rooiboos as base is a nice touch. While steeping in a French press, I add 1/3 teaspoon of green powdered stevia to the cup. My...” Read full tasting note
    UberNoob 1 tasting notes
  • “So lucky to have inherited this tea. For the longest time, I was not a fan of spicy teas, but this one changed my mind. Mmm, it is delicious! Definitely want to check out some of the other teas...” Read full tasting note
    currents 21 tasting notes
  • “This is an interesting Chai tea, I say that because it is quite weak when not grounded, yes this tea's flavor opens up once you send it through a coffee grinder for a second or two and break up the...” Read full tasting note
    Abstractal 3 tasting notes

From Mountain Rose Herbs

A warm, piquant, and delightful herbal Chai made form 100% certified organic materials. A great alternative for those who are seeking a caffeine free Chai and one with a slightly smoother flavor. An exotic beverage that is sure to tickle your taste buds while leaving a semi-sweet linger to the palate!
Contains: Organic Ginger root, organic Cinnamon, organic Red Rooibos tea, organic Cardamom pods, organic hulled Cardamom, organic Cloves, organic Nutmeg, and organic Vanilla bean.

About Mountain Rose Herbs View company

I try to always have a Chai around the house.
I prefer traditional Chai Black Tea, but if you are ill you are not supposed to have too much caffeine, so I when I saw this Chai with a Rooibos base I thought that I would give it a try.
I have been drinking it the last few nights as a dessert tea.
It is a very spicy Chai, which I personally like.
Last night I did a bit of experimenting and actually added a sachet of Vanilla Comoro to the teapot.
I thought that was a very nice additive for a dessert experience.
Overall, a good tea to keep around the house.

Bonnie

good idea

Janefan

what I great idea. I like my chai’s on the mild side, with lots of vanilla. I’ll have to try mixing with vanilla comoro next time I get one that’s too harsh for me.

This is my ‘go to’ tea. I enjoy the rich, hearty bouquet and using the rooiboos as base is a nice touch. While steeping in a French press, I add 1/3 teaspoon of green powdered stevia to the cup. My compliments to Mountain Rose Herbs on a splendid blend. This is my standard for chai.

So lucky to have inherited this tea. For the longest time, I was not a fan of spicy teas, but this one changed my mind. Mmm, it is delicious! Definitely want to check out some of the other teas this company has to offer.

This is an interesting Chai tea, I say that because it is quite weak when not grounded, yes this tea’s flavor opens up once you send it through a coffee grinder for a second or two and break up the ingredients. This is a perfect tea with any type of desert, super spicy though so be warned, really nice cardamom flavor, everything seems perfectly even spice wise, I do suggest adding in some regular black tea of your choice if that parts to weak, I think that helps it personally.