Darjeeling Finest Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by Sanne

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

A harmony of expertly blended Ceylon & Darjeeling teas yielding a delicate flavour and aroma.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

Thought I’d drink this over my DT Darjeeling just so I could use it up.

The first few sips made my mouth pucker up and my tongue do that ‘thbt thpt’ sticky-outty thing, sorta like a dog chewing on peanut butter…

Getting past that, I get dank smoky wood. It’s potent! And I used 1 tsp for my mug at 4 min. Added cream, and it is much improved!

Now I’m gonna read in the near dark as the baby fell asleep on my bed and I don’t want to move her or leave her alone long enough for her to roll off. :)

Oh! I think I’ve been underleafing all my teas! When it says 1 tsp per cup, I’m thinking of my giant 14oz mug. Not as a cup in baking! (duh) I’ve also used pretty much the same quantity for a full tea pot. Soooooooo, whoops. Strangely enough, I seem to still get a lot of flavour, but curious how things will taste if I do it right.

Because your leaves have room to unfurl, maybe? Either way, lololol. :D

Has she been rolling off of things? The first time the Snick rolled off of the couch I just about died but… >__> then it happened a lot for a while. Babies. They won’t be confined! :P

She rolled off the bed about two months ago and the resulting scream taught me a good lesson! /0\ I thought I broke her until I realized every parent has this happen at least once. Now I’m super cautious – I just put her on the floor a lot. She so squirmy now AND she’s crawling!

Nothing too special about this tea but it’s sitting nice this morning.

I added ALL MY TEAS to my cupboard, even the two I can’t drink (Butiki one with cilantro that I’m sending to a friend, and S’mores, which she can’t have either) :-O so, 47 + 1 unidentifiable tea because I’m a mess. It’s destined for the cold-brew jug. :P

Let me know if you want to get above 50 teas as I have a few I can send your way! Nummy ones like H&S Florence, Boston and Vanilla Comoro!

I wouldn’t mind trying them! ;) ;)

Sweet. I wlll start working on a package for my Ontario people! (Sil wanted some too I think!)

You have Ontario people! :D :D

Hahha. I’m trying to embrace that I will be Ontario people! I’ve been chatting a lot more with Sil, Kittenna and NxtDoor. If you were on facebook (you fiend) you could be in our tea group.

MUAHAHHAHAHA, you’re just jealous of my amazing escape!!

Hahahha. Maybe?