Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

The perfect combination of nutrients and flavour in an aromatic green tea.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

My mother gave my this tea, and while blueberry isn’t my favorite flavour, I like it well enough to give this tea a shot.

The dry leaves are long, folded needles of tea in a nice dark green shade. They unfold into fairly whole leaves as I steep them, which is one thing in this tea’s favour. The indigo cornflower petals are a pretty touch, but I don’t think they really add much to the flavour. The tea tastes vegetal with slightly nutty undertones, overlaid with a light blueberry flavour. It’s a nice, authentic taste, which is always appreciated and it manages to be fruity without being too sweet, but in the same token nor is it bitter.

Not a bad tea at all – this is also another one that I think might be good to experiment with having it iced.

I want to thank Jillian for this one! :)
It’s a light olive green color post-infusion and it smells AWESOME!

The green tea flavor is lovely and the blueberry isn’t over the top intense but a great pairing with the green tea! I really like this!! No grassy aftertaste, either! Always a plus!!!! YUM!

Thank you LiberTEAS for this sample too. First impression on opening the bag…holy blueberries! As it was steeping folks stopped in my office to ask what I was making this time. :) Apparently the blueberry smell carried in the building. The taste? Pretty amazing. I’m loving the mix of blueberry and green tea I think I’m getting here. Pretty refreshing on this chilly and rainy afternoon.

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me this blueberry tea! It is really quite pleasant. The blueberry tea flavor is light enough so that the green tea can be tasted: I’m getting a sweet, nutty flavor from the green tea as well as a hint of creamy butter taste. It is only slightly vegetative. The blueberry flavor tastes authentic and not chemical-icky tasting.

Nice!