White Chocolate Mousse Café

Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

2 Images

• “Mmmmm... The coffee smells pretty good in this. And I can taste the chocolately flavours in it. It's rich but not as good as my Pumpkin Chai or Stormy Night dessert teas. It's really nice with...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “This tea smells delicious. Like coffee cake. Slightly cloudy in the cup. I don't know if I can write a competent review right now. Not really feeling up to it. But there's a coffee bitterness...” Read full tasting note
    supermoon10 379 tasting notes
  • “My my, I fared rather well this grand Black Friday. This was the only tea that I bought, but only because I stopped in to pick up some more paper tea filters. Tea was 15% off, so I smelled a few...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 924 tasting notes
  • “Had my two travel mugs of this today. It's still yummy. Sweet, chocolate and coffee. Good for a morning shift on a Sunday, opening on my own for the first time at the new job. :)” Read full tasting note
    heathermartin 627 tasting notes

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

This is another transition tea which combines tea leaves with coffee beans and cacao. Tastes like tiramisu, so it’s like having dessert without the calories.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

Mmmmm… The coffee smells pretty good in this. And I can taste the chocolately flavours in it. It’s rich but not as good as my Pumpkin Chai or Stormy Night dessert teas.

It’s really nice with the cream in it; this makes for a good alternative to coffee.

I’m happy I tried it, but don’t feel that I’ll need to replace it once I run out. It’s not as luxurious as I had imagined.

This tea smells delicious. Like coffee cake.

Slightly cloudy in the cup. I don’t know if I can write a competent review right now. Not really feeling up to it. But there’s a coffee bitterness flavour (not too strong, thankfully), with a touch of chocoloateness and vanilla, maybe. Mmmm. Makes me want tiramisu.

I chose this tea over their Christmas tea, which seemed to be mostly spices and orange (why is orange such a Christmas Tea Blend flavour? Has anyone else noticed this? What’s christmasy about oranges? I find apples far more christmasy). So I picked this up. They got a whole bunch of dessert teas, actually.

Also picked up a tea for a friend in the US, who’s a big friend of Murchie’s. Have to figure out how to ship packages so I can send it to her…

I figure this would be nice with milk and sweetner. Although the flavours are a bit on the faint side. Sweetner might bring them out a bit more.

My my, I fared rather well this grand Black Friday. This was the only tea that I bought, but only because I stopped in to pick up some more paper tea filters. Tea was 15% off, so I smelled a few and this one was the only one that grabbed me. It’s wonderfully chocolatey with a coffee bite. I almost bought their maple tea, but oddly enough, their sample sniffing jar smelled way better than the tea in the actual bin, which smelled more bitter. Don’t know what’s up with that.

The coffee is mightily strong in flavour too. With light cream, it’s kind of like a hot Tim Hortons iced Capp but heavier on the coffee. When it comes to coffee teas, however, I still prefer Bayswater’s Chocolate Macchiato. That one has more chocolate in it. Oh man, now I want some more of that beauty.

But other than Murchie’s, the cosmetics companies were the true soul suckers. I made a Murale order since I had a $30 coupon to burn anyway, plus grabbed a couple things at Sephora. Makeup, hand cream, moisturizer, aghhhh!

Nxtdoor

It’s ok. It’s sort of exciting and it makes you feel (and look) good. You gotta fight buyer’s remorse. I’m doing it right now about this small tv I got. I guess I didn’t realize just how small it would be!

Fjellrev

Haha it’s a lot smaller than you expected, eh? What’s the size? It’s funny because I bought a 39" when I moved here in the spring and it was huge for me since I haven’t owned a TV in years, and even then, my last one was 32". Then when I went to visit my mom last month, she just bought a 50", so now coming back to this one, it seems so tiny in comparison.

Nxtdoor

Well…. I needed a small tv for one of the rooms. Our main 50" one is in the rec room downstairs but wanted a tv in the living room so I can turn it on when I’m puttering around. So I bought the smallest there was, 20" . I swear I have a computer monitor downstairs that’s larger. Now I just feel silly about it so to “fix” it, I spent even more and got myself Apple TV.

Had my two travel mugs of this today. It’s still yummy. Sweet, chocolate and coffee. Good for a morning shift on a Sunday, opening on my own for the first time at the new job. :)