White Chocolate Mousse Café

Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

2 Images

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

This is another transition tea which combines tea leaves with coffee beans and cacao. Tastes like tiramisu, so it’s like having dessert without the calories.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

Mmmmm… The coffee smells pretty good in this. And I can taste the chocolately flavours in it. It’s rich but not as good as my Pumpkin Chai or Stormy Night dessert teas.

It’s really nice with the cream in it; this makes for a good alternative to coffee.

I’m happy I tried it, but don’t feel that I’ll need to replace it once I run out. It’s not as luxurious as I had imagined.

This tea smells delicious. Like coffee cake.

Slightly cloudy in the cup. I don’t know if I can write a competent review right now. Not really feeling up to it. But there’s a coffee bitterness flavour (not too strong, thankfully), with a touch of chocoloateness and vanilla, maybe. Mmmm. Makes me want tiramisu.

I chose this tea over their Christmas tea, which seemed to be mostly spices and orange (why is orange such a Christmas Tea Blend flavour? Has anyone else noticed this? What’s christmasy about oranges? I find apples far more christmasy). So I picked this up. They got a whole bunch of dessert teas, actually.

Also picked up a tea for a friend in the US, who’s a big friend of Murchie’s. Have to figure out how to ship packages so I can send it to her…

I figure this would be nice with milk and sweetner. Although the flavours are a bit on the faint side. Sweetner might bring them out a bit more.

Had my two travel mugs of this today. It’s still yummy. Sweet, chocolate and coffee. Good for a morning shift on a Sunday, opening on my own for the first time at the new job. :)