Edit tea info Last updated by MaddHatter

• “I have had this tea numerous times since I purchased it way back in June and each time it has been delicious. Today, I went for something a little different; rather than having this tea "neat" or...” Read full tasting note
    erinn 232 tasting notes

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Chocolate lovers delight! When infused, Assam and Ceylon teas combine with melting chocolate chips and vanilla, creating a unique tea creation. Decadent and refined, this tea is sure to be a hit for the sweet lover in your house!

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

I have had this tea numerous times since I purchased it way back in June and each time it has been delicious. Today, I went for something a little different; rather than having this tea “neat” or “plain” or “unadulterated” I added 1oz of hazelnut cream.

It was like a chocolate hazelnut “London Fog” only a touch too sweet; I think next time I will either add only a 1/2oz of hazelnut cream or trying and find something less sweet, regular cream might be just enough sweetness for this chocolate powerhouse of tea.