Coconut Chai Rooibos

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Tempt your palate with the warmth of Saigon cinnamon, ginger, cloves and chilli, sweetened with coconut. Complex and charming, sure to brighten your day.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

There is a Murchie’s not far from me that I’ve walked by many times without going in, as it always seemed to be full of naff “British” pottery. So I only got around to drinking this tea, which a friend gifted, this week when my supplies of David’s Tea were running low. Well, more fool me, because it’s FANTASTIC. If you’re a fan of Starbucks’ sickly-sweet liquid chai mix, there’s probably not much for you here, as this is a peppery, fiery, spicy chai that will tickle your nose and warm you up with a forcible kick. It tastes of REAL spices, rather than “spice mix.” I think it’d be just awesome with some frothed almond milk.

Not for me. Its got no real flavour and hits your throat like too much pepper. Smells good but the taste is lacking.