Edit tea info Last updated by Scion

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Rich black teas enhanced with the pure essence of black currant

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

Nothing too fancy here, folks. Just black current on a smooth base.

Sipdown! (I’m down nearly 20 samples this month!)

Speaking of samples, a friend tested me about one I gave her that was a. (she thinks) green tea with white chocolate. :O I went through all my notes and I have no idea. (You know you drink too much tea when…)

Had this yesterday for breakfast. Very nice flavor, smooth, and not astringent. There wasn’t anything mind blowing about this, but it’s a good tea!

This is nice and simple, there’s not a whole lot of depth to it. But sometimes that’s just perfect. I found the black currant to be very nicely balaced with the tea, and over all an easy going cup.

I mostly forgot to drink this; damn.

Brewed this up earlier today, and it smelled identical to a black currant. Amazing! Just had a sip though, hours after making it, and there’s a bizarre white coating on the sides, with what looks like oil drops suspended in the mix. It looks… sickly, so I’m dumping it, although the one gulp I did have was delicious – this would be fantastic iced. JustJames, I really hope I remembered to send you some of this.

Thank you OMGsrsly for sharing this with me!

OMGsrsly

That is so weird! Of course, I haven’t tried the bagged ones. I never noticed this when I got it loose (ages and ages ago).