Raspberry Spice Chai Tea

Chai Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Scion

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Murchie’s Raspberry Spice Chai Tea, formally known as Summer Chai; this fragrant and softly spiced tea is amazing, hot or iced. Bright, playful raspberries blended with cinnamon, cardamom and vanilla.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

Not too bad, but I made it with milk and the milk totally overwhelms all the flavours. I’m getting a smidgen of raspberry and that’s about it. At least it’s distracting me from mindless snacking.

I hate it when that happens! adding milk when you don’t realize it will kill all the flavour :(

Totally! Especially when it comes to chai’s! I don’t usually add milk otherwise.

I add it to my Indian black teas and chai. not all the flavoured ones tho!

If I hadn’t read “chai” on the label first I wouldn’t have assumed this to be one- it was muted anyways!

Yeah I wish it were more of a chai – I wouldn’t have bought 2 oz had I known how mellow it is. :P

Murchie’s had this out as a self-serve sample today, along with the Oolong Magnolia, when I went to go pick up a Tiramisu cake for get-together. Why don’t I go to Murchie’s more often? Their desserts are delicious and the teas aren’t bad either.

I thought this was going to be nasty when I read the name but it turned out to be quite pleasant. The berry flavour reminded me of the soft fruitiness found in jam. Very smooth and dessert-like, particularly with the vanilla and cinnamon- not spicy or hot like what I think of chai, but “spiced”. I could see this being an item at a children’s “tea party” if that makes sense. I didn’t get a very good overall impression but it was enough to intrigue me!

Interesting! Not what I’d expect if I bought something called chai, but yum enough anyway. Thanks Cavocorax! >:D

JUST AMAZING! Best tea Murchie’s has put together defiately.