Sechung Extra Choice Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “Sipdown! Ok, now that I'm down to 67 teas I think I should go back to focusing on the teas that I really enjoy, instead of drink this down, get rid of this, make it go awaaaaay... (I have been...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1698 tasting notes

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Murchie’s Sechung Extra Choice Oolong Tea has a rich, fruity flavour and the delicious amber liquor is a perfect compliment to Chinese cuisine.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

Sipdown!

Ok, now that I’m down to 67 teas I think I should go back to focusing on the teas that I really enjoy, instead of drink this down, get rid of this, make it go awaaaaay… (I have been alternating some of my favs, butt seems like every 2nd cup was something meh I wanted to drink away).

Still! 67 is great! When my orders all arrive I should still be under 100. :O

..and that’s how it starts…the ever creeping up cupboard..

Cavocorax

Noooooooo! :p

ashmanra

Oy vey, I want to get down to a hundred. I gave away two boxes of tea. And yet I have a list of what I want to order…

i wish murchie’s did smaller sizes. I never want to buy 50g anymore ever again unless i’m slitting with people

Cavocorax

Yeah I traded a bunch and tried to give more than I’m getting, and I felt guilty but I also dumped a few teas that were just old and stale and not worth keeping. I wish Murchie’s did smaller though, although I’ve been disappointed with some of their teas now that I’ve branched out to other companies.

OMGsrsly

I asked, and I got 1 oz at Murchie’s. That was in-store, though.