Gunpowder Extra Choice

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “Oh why would I do this to myself? I accidentally steeped this for 10 minutes while doing work, and now this is awful. It tastes like soggy bitter seaweed. I had a feeling it would, and yet, like...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1622 tasting notes

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Murchie’s highest grade of Gunpowder, Gunpowder Extra Choice Pinhead Tea is named because of the way it looks: green tea leaves are hand twisted and rolled into tight balls. Mild, slightly smoky and vegetal.

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

I had a feeling it would, and yet, like a hardcore tea addict, I tried it anyway.

Terri HarpLady

LOL, been there, done that! I always have to taste it, just to see if it’s drinkable…

CrowKettle

Before Steepster that’s how I assumed green tea was supposed to taste. 100g of Korean Sejak did not deserve that kind of treatment.

Cavocorax

That says something about you that you didn’t give up!

Kittenna

CrowKettle – I thought that same thing! Imagine my surprise when I read the brewing directions for a green, and realized that five minutes in boiling water is, uh, less than optimal…