Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by OMGsrsly

• “Sipdown from, uhh, a couple days ago. Guys, no internet for 2 weeks was HARD. I tried to keep up at work and on my phone, but I've used up most of my phone data for the month. :/ Anyways. I...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1426 tasting notes
  • “Had this today while out for lunch in Victoria. This isn't a bad little blend and if I didn't have a mountain of tea at home I would have picked up a bit to bring home. I didn't have this...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4875 tasting notes
  • “Have you ever had someone that you really cared about online that you had this almost psychic like bond with? That's me with "Dan" (name changed to protect privacy). We've written collaborative...” Read full tasting note
    CassieMarieEng 71 tasting notes

From Murchie's Tea & Coffee

Murchie’s Pink Lemonade Tea is a fun and fruity herbal tisane, packed full of thirst quenching hibiscus and lemon grass. This flavourful tea is great hot or iced!!

Hibiscus flower and lemon grass are blended with dried oranges, apples and strawberry in this great brew.

Sweet, yet tart, this “pretty in pink” herbal concoction is terrific hot or iced!

Strength: (Medium)
Brew Temperature: 190° to 212°F
Brew Time: 4 to 5 Minutes
Brew Quantity: 1 tsp to 6-8 oz of water

(Ingredients: hibiscus, lemongrass, apple, orange, strawberry)

About Murchie's Tea & Coffee View company

Sipdown from, uhh, a couple days ago.

Guys, no internet for 2 weeks was HARD. I tried to keep up at work and on my phone, but I’ve used up most of my phone data for the month. :/

Anyways. I liked it, it was refreshing, I won’t buy more. Iced or cold brewed is best. (This time it was cold brewed.)

Had this today while out for lunch in Victoria. This isn’t a bad little blend and if I didn’t have a mountain of tea at home I would have picked up a bit to bring home. I didn’t have this straight, rather murchies added a bit of fizzy water and simple syrup to the blend. It was a little sweet this way for my tastes but I can imagine this would make a great cold drink for hot summers.

Have you ever had someone that you really cared about online that you had this almost psychic like bond with? That’s me with “Dan” (name changed to protect privacy). We’ve written collaborative stories with one another for over five years and our creativity together mesh so well that he can usually tell what I’m going to write before I even write it. And I can do so for him.

Well for a year or so he took a break from being online to catch up on his reading, gaming and work. He never told anyone and seemed to just disappear… suffice to say naturally I missed him a lot because of the bond. Last night as I was headed to sleep I got a ring on my phone from him. He said he never should have been away as long as he had and that he was back for good. That we’d have a chance to write together again tomorrow (which is today).

It made me cry tears of happiness and I was on cloud nine allowing me to have wonderful dreams that night. In the morning I was more than a little bit blissful and completed my usual daily tasks with a joyful sort of energy. However as the day neared to a close he never showed up like promised. I know I should’ve been prepared for this since he’s done this before but it…disappointed me greatly.

So to cheer myself up I decided to brew myself up a cup of “Pink Lemonade”. The sweet rose tisane with it’s refreshing scent and tartly sweet taste really did the trick to bring my smiles back. I love how similar this herbal blend is to the real thing without the added sugar. It truly is a ‘pick me up’ in a cup and I have no doubt that it would be perfect iced~. Thank you Murchie’s Tea & Coffee shop. :)

i had this one while i was out there but at murchies in “pop” form…was pretty tasty! Sorry you had another round of disappointments :(

Cassie Eng

Thanks for the support Sil, I truly do appreciate it. It’s people like you that make the hurdles all the more easier to overcome. I haven’t let it get to me as much as I had before (when I kept it all bottled up inside) since I know now that I can talk it out and can focus on more positive things easier. :)

I’ll be sure to try out your suggestion of having this tea as a soda pop thank you once again. :)

Heh….all I could think of just there was that scene from the genie is like beeeee yourself….only i always hear him saying beeeeeee positive!

Cassie Eng

Haha, that sounds just right. <3 :)