Therapy - Youth Potion

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From My Cup of Tea (Montreal)

White tea is the best source for antioxidants with minimal caffeine. With Chinese wolfberries that give a hint of fruity taste, it is a healthy beverage that nourishes your liver, kidney and eyes and strengthens your immune system.

About My Cup of Tea (Montreal) View company

I tried this tea again with a higher steeping time and temperature and the results were better. The white tea base is still a little bit whimpy but the goji berry flavour was nice – though I suppose that’s partially because I deliberatly mushed the berries against the side of the cup as I was taking the bag out.

I’m still not sure if I want to keep this tea or give it away. Maybe I’ll take half and put the other half up for adoption. I sense another post in the “Take It Away” thread in my future. ;)

So do you feel younger and perkier…? I could use some-o-dat!

LOL, can’t say that I really do. :D

Thanks to Jillian I was able to try this!

I wasn’t found of the berry smell but the tea was “ok”…it didn’t really taste berry flavored but it wasn’t awful tasting. A bit confused by this but I can’t say it was a “bad” cuppa either.

Goji berries can be weird if you’ve never eaten them before – they have this almost savory tang to them, I’ve found. But yeah, in terms of flavour this tea isn’t all that great. :S

Jillian put this one up for adoption and it came to live at my house. I’m having a hard time deciding what a goji berry tastes like—-can’t separate it from the white tea flavor. But drinking it cheerfully and waiting for it to make me look, uh, youthier?