Passionfruit Oolong

Fruit Oolong Blend
Natural Passionfruit Extract, Oolong, Passionfruit
Edit tea info Last updated by Ryan

From Naivetea

High altitude oolong infused with passionfruit. Intense passionfruit aroma. Light and smooth body with strong passionfruit flavor. Fragrant finish with long sweet after taste.

About Naivetea View company

2031 tasting notes

I have been trending toward black teas lately (and flavored blacks at that), so I’ve decided to drink an oolong every day (during the week at least) to make sure that I don’t let them age too muc, since they are much more likely to suffer with age than the black teas.

Today, after my rose oolong, I grabbed this one. Man I forgot how mind-blowingly good this is. It’s totally one of those teas that I can’t even imagine how they made it this good. The score is well deserved.

TeaBrat

I loved this one too… I should get some more !

Cameron B.

Ooh I need to try this one, love fruit-flavored oolongs!

TeaBrat

Naivetea has some great products, I am surprised they’re not more popular on Steepster

Dinosara

Me too, TeaBrat! Naivetea has such great stuff.

Cameron – they have sample packs where you can choose which of their scented teas you want. A great way to try a variety of their teas.

Cameron B.

Ooh, nice. They have several interesting-sounding flavors, too! :D

Equusfell

I feel like my holiday present to myself has to be a Naivetea flavored oolong order…

I did try cold brewing the rest of this sample for 24 hours. It really brings forth the buttery flavor of this tea but it also made the passionfruit very strong, almost bitter. So I think I can safely say I prefer this hot and it’s a great fruity oolong!

First impressions of this tea is in the smell. The scent of the dry leaves smells a lot like candy, and smell very sweet. After steeping, the dry leaves and the tea liquor smelled a lot like the Acai Emergen-C vitamin C drink packages. I do not know what Passion fruit smells like, but this tea smelled very sweet, like acai, and had hints of crisp apple and peach in the scent as well.

Check out a more in depth review & a time lapse steep video at my blog! http://bit.ly/9flx7I

Lori

I just ordered a sample of this and can’t wait to try it…

Simply delicous :) The passionfruit aroma was very strong but the taste was a mild bit of citrus paired with a very nice creamy oolong.

This is the fourth scented/infused oolong I’ve tried from Naivetea and like the others I quite enjoy it! The passionfruit flavor is spot on, not too much but not too little, and the scent is heavenly. To compare this flavor with the others, I’d rate it higher than strawberry but not quite as delicious as lychee or white kyoho grape!

A good tea for relaxing, and treating others while in the company of family and friends.
This is a sweet tea that bodes well with a great conversation. “Sometimes the talk you ever will have is sitting next to someone in complete silence while drinking tea and walking away as if it were the best conversation you have ever had” Darrin Peppers Wong

3 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Just one sip – it feels like my palate had a trip to the spa!