Passionfruit Oolong

Fruit Oolong Blend
Natural Passionfruit Extract, Oolong, Passionfruit
Edit tea info Last updated by Ryan

From Naivetea

High altitude oolong infused with passionfruit. Intense passionfruit aroma. Light and smooth body with strong passionfruit flavor. Fragrant finish with long sweet after taste.

About Naivetea View company

My university is totally killing me lately. They have not been able to get my pay disbursement right, and even their attempts at fixing it have been royally f***ed up. Plus now my university email address is bouncing all mail sent to it. Joy! >:(

I needed some nice, relaxing tea. I haven’t had any of my Naivetea teas in a long time, even though there are some that I am head over heels with. This is one of those teas.

Oh my god why have I not drank this recently. This tea is so absolutely delicious its mind blowing. So incredibly naturally sweet, it’s as if I’m actually drinking passion fruit juice, but better because there is amazing green oolong flavor behind it. Gotta drink this more often, and get a whole tin of it from Naivetea at some point.

Well this is certainly making me feel a bit better. Can always rely on tea.

Azzrian

I have to look this place up! I don’t believe I have ever had their teas and you make this one sound AMAZING!
Sorry about the college stuff – sounds screwy to say the least!
Why can’t people do their jobs right???

Dinosara

They have some of the best flavored oolongs out there. I highly recommend checking them out! And they have neat build-your-own sampler packs.

Also, your last question is something I ask myself frequently! :P

Azzrian

LOL – I will check them out – I love build your own sampler packs like Della Terra has! Checking them out now – but being mindful I need to pay bills haha!

BlueKittyMeow

Nothing in my life, including getting the runaround when starting a business in NYC has ever been as complicated as dealing with university bureaucracy. :( And I didn’t have nice tea then either! That might have helped a little… I hope it all gets cleared up quickly!

I did try cold brewing the rest of this sample for 24 hours. It really brings forth the buttery flavor of this tea but it also made the passionfruit very strong, almost bitter. So I think I can safely say I prefer this hot and it’s a great fruity oolong!

First impressions of this tea is in the smell. The scent of the dry leaves smells a lot like candy, and smell very sweet. After steeping, the dry leaves and the tea liquor smelled a lot like the Acai Emergen-C vitamin C drink packages. I do not know what Passion fruit smells like, but this tea smelled very sweet, like acai, and had hints of crisp apple and peach in the scent as well.

Check out a more in depth review & a time lapse steep video at my blog! http://bit.ly/9flx7I

Lori

I just ordered a sample of this and can’t wait to try it…

Simply delicous :) The passionfruit aroma was very strong but the taste was a mild bit of citrus paired with a very nice creamy oolong.

This is the fourth scented/infused oolong I’ve tried from Naivetea and like the others I quite enjoy it! The passionfruit flavor is spot on, not too much but not too little, and the scent is heavenly. To compare this flavor with the others, I’d rate it higher than strawberry but not quite as delicious as lychee or white kyoho grape!

A good tea for relaxing, and treating others while in the company of family and friends.
This is a sweet tea that bodes well with a great conversation. “Sometimes the talk you ever will have is sitting next to someone in complete silence while drinking tea and walking away as if it were the best conversation you have ever had” Darrin Peppers Wong

3 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Just one sip – it feels like my palate had a trip to the spa!